Home & Family
The COOKING CUTIES share a Yum-o! dip idea
The “Cooking Cuties” take time out of their busy day as kids to share some ideas for cooking and Yum-o! snacking. Read the Yum-o! interview:
WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE DISH TO MAKE WITH YOUR KIDS AS HELPERS?
Well, we are kids!
HOW DO THEY HELP?
We cook it all by ourselves!
CAN YOU GIVE THE DELIAH CHIP DIP RECIPE?
Yes, we’d love to share it!
- 1 container low fat or reduced fat sour cream (16 ounces)
- 4 ounces low fat or reduced fat ranch dressing
- 1 cucumber, chopped into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- Chips on the side, such as baked potato chips or pita chips, pretzels or additional cucumber slices for dipping
- Scoop the sour cream into a medium size bowl.
- Next, take the ranch dressing and add it to the sour cream.
- Chop up the cucumber and add to the sour cream and ranch dressing. Add the onion powder and mix it all up.
- Serve chilled with chips, cucumber slices or pretzels!
Read more Yum-o! stories from people like you here!