6-Ingredient, Outrageous Flourless Chocolate Brownie Cookies
Three words: Chocolate. Brownie. Cookies.
Six ingredients: Sugar. Cocoa. Salt. Egg. Vanilla. Chocolate chips.
So simple. So outrageously delicious.
These brownie cookies are moist and fudgy. They come together in one bowl, and you probably have all the ingredients on-hand. Use a mixer or not, it’s up to you. Plus, they keep exceptionally well for up to five days.
I know you’re thinking “Make them already, will you?” Here’s how:
Whisk together the dry ingredients and then add the eggs and vanilla. Continue whisking until smooth, and then stir in the chocolate chips. The consistency will be like a stiff frosting. It will be hard not to devour with a spoon – good luck!
Drop by tablespoons onto a parchment paper-lined baking sheet, and bake at 350 F for 10-12 minutes, until the cookies are just set.
They will be puffy and cracked.
It’s hard to do, but let cool on the sheet for five minutes.
Then, transfer them to a cooling rack to cool completely. Enjoy!
Flourless Chocolate Brownie Cookies
Makes 24-28 cookies
3 cups powdered sugar
3/4 cups cocoa powder
1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
2 egg whites
1 teaspoon vanilla
2/3 cup chocolate chips
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F and line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
2. Whisk together the sugar, cocoa and salt in a medium bowl. Add egg whites, egg and vanilla and whisk until smooth. Stir in chocolate chips.
3. Drop dough by tablespoons onto the prepared baking sheets.
4. Bake for 10-12 minutes, until the cookies are just set. They will be puffy and cracked.
5. Let cool on cookie sheets for five minutes, then transfer to a cooling rack to cool completely. Store tightly wrapped at room temperature up to five days.