Come Hang Out with Rachael at NYCWFF!
Mark your calendars! Food Network & Cooking Channel are welcoming back the 8th annual New York City Wine & Food Festival (NYCWFF), Oct. 15-18. With proceeds from the fest benefitting the Food Bank for New York City and the No Kid Hungry campaign (More than $8.5 million has been raised so far!), it’s an amazing cause filled with unbelievable food and incredible culinary talent.
Here’s where you can find Rachael in all the fun!
Thursday, Oct. 15: Rachael Ray Show Event
Join Rachael and her celebrity chef pals for a cooking demonstration shot in the Rachael Ray Show studio, which will air as an episode of the show the week of October 19. Bonus: Guests who purchase a ticket will also receive a pass to NYCWFF’s Grand Tasting! Click here for more info on this taping, and see below for catching Rachael at the Grand Tasting.
Friday is a busy day for Rach, and you can be there for all of it!
- Rachael will be joining the panel “That’s Amore: A Love Affair With Being Italian.” Inspired by the old Italian saying, “Everyone is Italian on Sunday, but any day can be made to feel like Sunday,” Rach and other guests will discuss growing up in an Italian family and the food that brings them closer together.
- Then, get hungry: For the 8th consecutive year, Rachael will host an event near and dear to her heart – the Blue Moon Burger Bash. This year, not only will there be the best of the best in burgers, but also some of the cheesiest mac and cheese around at the first ever “Smack Down!”
- And for those night owls and music lovers, join Rachael and her husband, John Cusimano, for a taste of their famous Austin-inspired music event, Feedback. Rach and John bring crazy-delish bites, amazing cocktails, and awesome acts to the Bowery Terrace at 10 p.m. on Friday.
Get hungry for Saturday! Here’s what Rachael has in store:
- Rachael and other culinary notables like Masaharu Morimoto and Emeril Lagasse will demo dishes at the largest event at NYCWFF: The Grand Tasting Presented by Shoprite. Rachael’s demo is from 1:30-2p.m. on the South Stage, with a book signing for her latest book “Everyone is Italian on Sunday” to follow.
- Last but certainly not least, join Rachael, Mario Batali, and other notable figures for an intimate evening at “Eating Stories.” Following a cocktail reception, guests will enjoy tastings of each celebrity’s dish or drink that brings their favorite stories from their lives and careers to life.
Want more? Check out the most mouthwatering moments from NYCWFF 2014!