Rach
by

Go team!

We got this letter today and I want to give a big fat congratulations to the rachaelray.com team and you visitors who have helped us make the site the great spot it is!  Keep a-coming back and telling us what you like and what you want to see.  Here’s what the letter said:

“It is my pleasure to inform you that Rachael Ray (rachaelray.com) has been selected as an Official Honoree for the Celebrity/Fan category in the 12th annual Webby Awards.

The Official Honoree distinction is awarded to work that scores in the top 15% of all work entered into the Webby Awards.  With nearly 10,000 entries received from all 50 states and over 60 countries, this is an outstanding accomplishment for you and your team.

Congratulations!”

Hey thanks!  The Webbys are like the “Oscars of the Internet”  Pretty cool!

76 Responses to “Go team!”

1. Donna Beecham says:

My Sweet Rachael,

Please excuse the use of this venue. However, this is the first thing I found to try to get in touch with you.

I wanted to tell you what a blessing your show has been to me.

My story starts watching your show with my husband a couple of weeks ago when Evett was on. She was telling about and showing pics of her experiences at the Dining by Design Charity Event in New York City where she used coffee beans for the floor covering in the space she designed.

My husband and I were marveling over all the pictures of hers and others designs when she mentioned the show travels to other cities and was coming to Kansas City next.

Since I live in a bedroom community just south of Lawrence, Kansas (GO JAYHAWKS!!!) and is sort of part of the greater metro area of Kansas City I was very very excited about the whole thing.

So. . . . .I went on-line to your website to look up the particulars. Alas, all I could find was that it was, in deed, coming to Kansas City but details were not to be had.
    From your website, however, appeared the link to the National Chair for DIFFA to which I did click.

OK-this is becoming a long story I know. The long and the short of it all is that the National Chair contacted the Kansas City Chair who emailed me. Sent me a link for Kansas City. Then emailed me about involvment? Who, what, when, where, and how? OK, OK, OK! I’m getting to it.

Aaannnyyywwwaaayyy. . . . . . .they asked me to design a table (this was 2 weeks ago) I said yes (my husband rolled his eyes) and this evening I am home from my whirl wind week-end at Dining by Design with my own name (Donna’s Designs) on the little marquee standing at my space.

The Hobby Lobby Store in Lawrence, Kansas sponsored me to the extent that I was allowed to take anything and everything I wanted. My entire space from top to bottom, end to end (save the silverware) came from that store. How could I be so lucky. God is good, all the time!!!!!

I’m going to try some how to send you pictures. I’m not exactly sure how to do that.

But all I know is that it would have never happend if I had not seen your show that morning sitting up in bed with my husband (I’ll explain later).

I love you, Rachael. You ARE the woman!!!!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Forever and Ever,
    Donna Beecham
    d/b/a Donna’s Designs
    a division of DonBeeInk

2. keith says:

thats grest i love you rachel ray i wnat to be a chef becos of you! p.s i love the sliced teak gyros it was sooo yum-o

lots of love keith

3. Ann says:

I was never really interested in cooking until my sister moved in and made me watch the food network. I started watching it more and more. Now i can’t stop watching it! I am constantly experimenting with diff foods. Then i seen your show and I watch it all the time! I have tried almost every recipe that i have seen on your show. THANKYOU FOR CHANGING MY LIFE!!!!!
    Are you ever gonna come to MI???

4. Tracey King says:

Hi Rachael. I love your show. I live in central ny. I am always hearing about how you grew up in upstate ny not to far from here. You are an inspiration to me. Knowing that you come from a small town just shows that you can do anything you put your mind to.Keep up the good work and congratulations.

5. Irene Says: says:

Hey Rachael, Love your show…you focus on the important areas of life. I would love to see, rather than the 7 Wonders of America, the 7 Wonders of Life.

1. To see
    2. To hear
    3. To speak
    4. To taste
    5. To touch
    6. To laugh
    7. To love.
    Now that’s a list worth sharing!!!!!

6. Barbara says:

Rachael,

This is not really a comment at all; however, I am a member of Northeast Baptist Church in Clarksville, TN. Several years ago we had a family with the last name of Baumgardner who were members there. The daughter of the family was named–what else but Rachael. The spelling was also the same, and I was just wondering if that was a conincidence or not.

Sincerely,
    Barbara

7. Jane Petersen says:

Hi Rachel.
    A greeting from Denmark. I am a big fan of your show. Cooking isn´t always the funniest thing in the world but after watching your show i am filled with new ideas.
    Danish cooking is very different from yours but I use a lot of your tricks and tips to make it more interesting. My family loves it. Thank you for a wonderfull show and for putting some fun in our meals again.
    Lots of love Jane

8. Renata says:

Hey hey! I totally love your cooking show 30-Minute Meals, I watch it everyday on my lunch break! I get great ideas for dinner that day! I already LOVE to cook so it’s fun getting tips & tricks from your show!
    When I was in Cuba, I tried these meat rolls (I call them Cuban Eggrolls) and they were so yummy! They seem simple to make, it was with slow cooked ground beef, veggies, and spices rolled and fried like an eggroll. I was just wondering if you knew what they were or had a recipe for them!
    You are a true inspiration. YOU GO GIRL!

MUCH LOVE, Renata

9. Rosanna says:

Hey!I’m living in South Africa and I love to watch your show. But we are a year or two behind.Its my first time visiting your site and its just amazing.I will certainly try out your recipes that you left on your website.

10. Rosanna says:

oh yes , I almost forgot.
    much love Rosanna

11. Hi, Rachael,
    I’m fatma.I’m from Turkey.I’m 24 years old. I watch your program here on channel E2. I love your show. You are very very successful. Sometimes I try your recipes. This time, I’m reading the dictionary and writing to you this mail. My English language is insufficient. I forgot much words. If I made some mistakes, I’m very sorry. I’m very happy for contact with you.
    Loves from Turkey,
    Fatma Çiftçi

12. Eldon Takeda says:

God Bless You Rachel Ray. Keep smiling. I mean this as a compliment. You remind me of Marie Osmond. Both of you are very beautiful and intelligent. Keep spreading the sunshine.

13. PAULA DIXON says:

RACHEL AND TEAM,
    CONGRADULATIONS!!!!! ON YOUR AWARD, YOU DESERVE IT. I AM 36 YEAR OLD MOTHER OF TWO (A 8 YEAR OLD GIRL AND AN 11 YEAR OLD BOY)AND I HAVE BEEN HAPPILY MARRIED TO THEIR FATHER FOR 15 YEARS,WE ARE FROM MISSISSIPPI AND EAT ALOT OF VERY SOUTHERN FOODS, HOWEVER I HAVE BEEN COOKING ALOT OF YOUR 30 MINUTE MEALS LATELELY AND EVERYONE IN THE FAMILY THINKS YOU RULE!!! THANKS FOR ALL THE IDEAS AND THANKS FOR COOKING REAL FOOD THAT REAL FAMILIES ENJOY. WE RECENTLY BUILT A NEW HOME AND I HAVE ENJOYED COOKING IN MY NEW KITCHEN SO MUCH, IT IS REALLY GREAT FAMILY TIME.I RECORD YOUR SHOW EVERY DAY AND CANT WAIT TO WATCH IT EVERY EVENING AFTER DINNER. THANKS AGAIN, PAULA

14. PAULA DIXON says:

HEY IT IS PAULA AGAIN, DO YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS OF WHICH OF YOUR COOK BOOKS I SHOULD BUY FIRST WE LOVE SOUTHERN FOODS, BURGERS, CHILI, SLOPPY JOES, PIZZA AND PASTAS ALOT. WHICH ONE WOULD BE BEST FOR US???? THANKS AGAIN, PAULA

15. Taylor Sacolic says:

i tried emailing the kids section but it wouldnt go threw so ill put it on here.

Hi, My name is Taylor Sacolic, im 16 years old and i live in Coalport Pennslyvania. I wanted to let you know how touched i was when you did the show about people abusing and neglecting dogs. Im glad that someone feels as strongly as i do about it. I feel so passionate about saving abandond and abused animals that i want to become a dog rehabilist, my dream in life is to save dogs and other animals from abusive owners. To see someone just not care about the well being of animals makes me sick. To think someone could be so heartless to a helpless animal is so crude and aweful. I feel that animals did nothing to be treated badly and all they want is to be loved and cared for and they deserve nothing less than that. About a year ago my dog, Stoopy, had 5 puppies. My gram wouldnt let me keep them even though i loved them like i gave birth to them myself, so we had to give them away. A couple months later i found out that one of the people we gave one of the puppies to, killed the puppy intentionally. I was so upset i cried for months over it. After that experience i wanted to dedicate my life to giving abused and abadond dogs a second chance at a good life. I want to rehabilitate and work with abused dogs and make them suitable for adobtion. I want to work at a humaine society, taking care of the dogs, cleaning the cages, playing with them, walking them, bathing them. I want to treat them the way they should be treated. Unfortunealty there are no oppertunities like that around where i live, and im afraid that i will never get the chance to persue my dream and help dogs that deserve to be helped. I just wanted to let you know im so glad that you feel the same way i do about it, and how grateful i am to see someone care so much. Thanks for reading my email and listening to my story. Have a healthy and happy life!
    Best Regards,
    Taylor Sacolic

16. lori huff says:

rachael , i think your great . i watch your 30 min show 3 times a day . i love the fact that you have a pitbull . they have such a name . i also have a pitbull molly. i love to here you talk about izze . well i gusse what im trying to say is happy mothers day with izze.i live my dream though you your great inside and out . best regards aour friend LORI HUFF

17. Rich Henry says:

Today’s show was great! Valeri gave you a special present called a “Kindle” which is a device where you can down load books, magazines and even newspapers. Well I have a website that you can go and you can order your own “Kindle” at a a great price! and It will save you money on all sorts of products too! The site is http://www.shopalldaylong.com/17559

It is a great site and you will be happy you found it! Yopu can buy Rach’s books too on it! at discounted prices!

18. Hi Rachael Ray, I like love your T.v. shows u have on air like ch 08 and also food net work. u cocking good on air.Ya I wished that i be on your show on ch 08 and also or food net work too.i hope u can give me some tips of your cocking and thanks Rachael Ray….my name is Tina’Marie Tress from BeverlyHills in Fla.i hope to see u inpreson.thanks.

19. ya i my reply to u Rachael Ray is to meet u and also Rebaand also Martina McBride and also Olivia Newton-john and also California Dreams this is my drems to be on your show inpreson. i hope u get these my e-mails from Tina Tress from Fla. I’m 42 years old. okay… i hope to here from u soon and thanks Rachael Ray…….

20. Kerry Jayde says:

hEy rAcHeL!! hope you have the chance to read this yourself:):)
    I’m currently a scholar in South Africa and everyday while I’m at school, your show is on.. so with me not being able to watch it, i just record it on my t.v!:) AS SOOON as I’m home, i turn on the t.v and switch to the recording of ‘RACHEL RAY’. The funny thing is that every time I’m about to watch it, I know i’m going to walk away inspired!:) So I just wanted to thank you for helping me get through some tough times in my life even though you don’t know that! I think it’s amazing that someone can inspire so many people, most of which you don’t even know!:)
    xx

21. Jersey S. says:

HEY Rach! Love your show watch it everyday! Great food, Great fun! I would like to see a HUMAN LAB TEST done on “Stretch Marks”.. I don’t believe you guys have ever done that before, But something that could demish old and prevent new stretch marks IF there is anything,, do lotions-creams-oils really work?? Or if you really want them gone do you have to go for the expensive surgerys etc. Thanks LOVE your show!

22. Cynthia Smith says:

Hey Rachael i love your show i seriously watch it everyday. i dont really do a whole lot of cooking but its fun to wish lol. But seriously, i love your clothes lol i sound wierd but… i love your style.If i were to get a make over lol i know hear comes the corniness but id want to be made over to look like you.
    Keep up with the great work.

23. Grace Gibson says:

rachel,
    im 14 years old and i live in chino hills california and am a huge fan of you and watch your show with my mom everytime we get a chance.
    and i love to cook with my dad. we bake and cook and even toss salads lol and i have a favor to ask you will you help me become an actress i have tryed to make my dream come true but i have failed and every time i think im getting closer i just get farther and farther away from it i have done everything i can do i have gone to hollywood but no one seems to need me there im ok with it cuz i know someday i will get my chance of being a star

plz help my dream come true

plz and thank you

love grace gibson!

24. Anna says:

Hi Rachael you rock. Don’t let that bad rachaelraysucks website get to ya. They suck not you!!!!!!! They have bad attududs. You can’t help that your not perfect. But to me you are. You are soooooooooooooooooooooo pretty and your food is soooooooooooooooo good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My mum makes it all of the time. Btw I am 13!

25. Susan Carder says:

I love the magazine except for one thing. There is no nutritional information for most of the recipes. I am diabetic and don’t cook without knowing the nutritional content. So, regretfully, I am cancelling my subscription.

26. Jane Woodman says:

I love your show and the great work you do THANKS SO MUCH! and god bless