Rach
by

Rachael’s Rescue

Today marks an important day in my life-in addition to my children’s charity, Yum-o!, I now get to talk about Rachael’s Rescue, my way of helping animals in need.  I come from a family of animal lovers-my mom has several cats and we have always been deeply committed to helping shelters and other no-kill animal rescue programs.  My mom lives in the woods and her environment reminds me of Snow White-she not only cares for a number of indoor and outdoor cats, she feeds a raccoon family pretty regularly and even has been known to care for a lost baby moose!

My heart belongs to my red-nosed pit bull, Isaboo and before her, Boo, who gave me 13 of the happiest years of my life.  In the city, she is about all I could fit into my apartment-no baby moose would be happy going up the elevator!  Pit bulls get such a bad rap and I never understood why-my girls are the most gentle, sweetest animals you could ever meet and cuddle up to adults and children like little babies.  But unfortunately,  many many pit bulls are neglected and brutally abused, which is what inspired me to help these organizations who are generously helping to rehabilitate or rescue these and other dogs.  That’s what Rachael’s Rescue is all about-check it out to see some of the cool organizations we are talking about today.

Rachael’s Rescue gets its funding from my proceeds from the sale of the Nutrish for Pets dog food products.  What a better way to help animals than to start by getting dogs a food that is good for them and full of real ingredients-no fillers or by products.  Groups like North Shore Animal League, Bad Rap, and many others will join the list on Rachael’s Rescue and get thanks from us for doing their part.  It’s the least we can do to help our little friends in need.

Check back in our Pet section over the next few months-we’re going to have all kinds of fun contests for you and your pooch.

98 Responses to “Rachael’s Rescue”

1. Ashley Peavy says:

Hi Rachael,

How to make Fish Taco with Avocado Dressing, and my B-day is cooming soon August 11.

2. hasmalini kiprawi says:

Hi Rachael,
    I’m hasmalini from kuala lumpur,Malaysia.Loveee your show..the only problem is that we’re 2 years behind meaning that we only watch your 2006 show now on our tv.anyway great show.keep up the good work.

3. Dan Jager says:

GOOD DAY TO YOU RACHAEL,
    THUMBS UP TO YOUR NOBLE EFFORTS, I THINK IT’S A GREAT IDEA. BY WAY OF OFFERING MY SERVICES I WOULD LIKE TO CONTRIBUTE MY 25 PLUS YEARS EXPERIENCE AS A NUTRITIONIST AND HEAD OF NUMBEROUS NEW PRODUCT DEVELOPMENTS TO YOUR EFFORTS. SHOULD YOU HAVE INTEREST PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME AND I CAN GIVE YOU MORE INFORMATION REGARDING MY BACKGROUND AND MY VOLUNTARY SERVICES TOWARDS YOUR EFFORTS.
    KIND REGARDS,
    DAN JAGER

4. Glad you have such a great dog as a compaion in a dog, thier love is priceless.

5. Lori says:

I love pit bulls too. My Roxy is the most lovable dog ever. She means everything to me. I work at a vet office and there is a dog that I believe has been neglected. He is a 7 month old Lab mix and only weighs 30 lbs. He is very very underweight and sick needs more help. The owners say he eats as much as he wants, which can’t be true. I don’t know what to do and my heart is breaking. If there is someone that can help please let me know. I’m going to try to call animal control but I know these situations are difficult to prove.

6. Alexandra says:

Wow, that’s a really great thing- helping animals. I recently saw this clip on the OS-swimmer Amanda Beard, where she was modelling naked. The point of the whole context was to help the animals. To try to stop people from buying clothes, accessories and so on made of fur.
    I got really happy then. It’s great that famous people with loads of attention actually can take advantage of that and do something that matters to the nature, the world.

Thanks a bunch for your great talkshow and you lovely blog.
    Kind regards,
    Alexandra, 16 in Sweden

7. Jenny says:

It is really great to see a good name for pit bulls! My family has 3 pit bulls and one lives with me in my apartment, Just to have him I have to pay extra money every month because of his breed… its sad because he is the sweetest dog in the world. It is a huge hit on my family when we are paying more for insurance and rent because of our family members. It has always been my belief that if you train a dog to be mean, what ever breed it is, it will be. When you are loving that is what your dog will be too! Putting out a good word for these dogs is what they need!

8. Rachelle Roque says:

hi Rachael,
    I am a big fan. I was not sure where to leave my message. I am curious what your cookware is made of? I am now doing health and nutrition based in Northern California. I found out some scary information about the cookware we use everyday can actually contribute to having cancer and other “lifestyle diseases”. We tell our kids not to smoke, not to drink alcolhol and to eat well, but what is the last thing our food touches before we eat it? It” the cookware. I can give you more information on what I know. I am hoping that because of your great influence to a lot of people, young and old, that you will also start the education on saving lifes through cooking.

Elle

9. Amanda says:

Hey Rachle my name is Amanda im 14 years old and im a big fan of your show and i think your dog is soo cute/I got a dog of my own.Her name is Shadow she is a beautiful Beagle,we got her at the animal shelter i live in Tiffin Ohio we got her at the Seneca County Animal Shelter she has a pertty sad story.Well when we first got her she was kinda scared of men and people.Me and my mom came in i think on a Wed for a very long time i alwase talked about wanting a dog,Well that day i walked into the kennel room right when i walked in she coaght my eye i just ran right to her she came right up to me her tail was going nuts i called my mom into to see her we both loved the dog we went,Back to the fron desk and asked them about her and the lady at the fron desk(Marsha)She said she came in as a stray she had some scares on her she came in with fleas and ticks on her,She also said it looked like she had puppies before she came in Also she was abused she was very scared around men it looked like she got beat bu someone as well I asked my mom if we could get her she said we had to ask dad,we told my dad about her.He said maby so that was a big sing for me cause when ever i asked him he would say “NO” so we went bac there that saturday i got to take her out she walked very good we both got alone great.Well apperently my dad went out there sometime and got to see her well they got alone pertty good and well the next Friday my mom was acting very wierd she kept me outta the house for about 2hours and when we got home there sitting in the living room was my dad and her.Accordoing to my dad my i looked like i was in shock lol.Well we named her Shadow it wook us almost a week to figure a name but we choose Shadow cause she followed me around all the time like my shadow so thats wat we named her.Now 4years later she is doing great still a lil scared of men but does much better.About a month ago i was in the county dog show and she did very good.Me i love animals i will do anything for them even tho i got a dog i have alwase wanted a pit bull i love them so much if i could help them as much as i want to i would ina heart beat i put myself through so much i wach horibal videos of animal abuse.Acculty i volinterre out at are loacal aniamls shelter i ahve been doing that seince i was about 1o years old so for 5years i have been working out there no i dotn get paid and i dont care if im helping animals im happy.As well as that im in 4h i love to work with aniamls also im a dog trainer around my nabor hood i work great with dogs.But i like you i love pit bulls i will do anything for them if i could get one iw oudl but my parents think they are way to dangeris If you could help me to get them to belive they r not dangeris i would be so greatful but also help me to get them to get me a pitbull i may be asking fro to much but hey its worth a shoot so i hope you like me story and thanks again

~~Amanda~~

10. Penny says:

My church really encourages us to step out and give back to our community. I have found a way to help the animals and the humans in my area. I go to local assisted living, nursing homes, and trying to get approval to go to our local childrens hospital and a Aids hospice. All my animals are rescues so I talk about the need to rescue everywhere and then show the blessings that a pet can bring to others. I have a rabbit (Harry) that adores people and will set and let someone pet him until their arm falls off. He gets upset with me if for some reason we can not go minister to his friends. Right now he is upet because we can not go until we can get my car fixed but when that happens we will be back at what makes us both happy…spreading the love of God thru his creations and to his creations. PS. Harry got his therapy training at church. We have a large congregation with many children and no matter how rough someone was Harry was loving and patient.

11. Samantha says:

Hi Rachel,

I am a new pit bull owner just by chance. Tilly found us one Wednesday night after a open air local farmer’s market was closing up shop. She jumped right into my arms and immediately made herself a part of our family. She has a precious grunt that lets you know she is happy and trying to talk to you. We got in touch with a wonderful lady named Jodi who runs Bless the Bullys ( blessthebullys.com ) and helps find homes for rescued and abandoned pit bulls. I am a transformed believer in the wonderful love that pits can give and hope that your message is spread loud and clear to all those out there who judge the bull by its owners. Thanks for all you do to help.
    ***Samantha***

12. TD Williams says:

Hi Rachel,
    I think the work you are doing with Pit Bulls is excellent. I’d like to bring to your attention an atrosity taking place in Denver Colorado that could use some powerful people coming togehter to change it:Denver’s breed specific legislation banning Pit Bulls. As you know, there are so many myths about Pit Bulls that unfortunately people don’t take the time to research and learn the truth before buying into the hasty, ill-conceived concept of breed specific legislation. I’ve lobbied our Mayor and City Council to consider the information below and re-address the ban. I know that you are not necessarily “political,” but any thoughts that you might have on this matter would be heard louder than literally 100 voices of citizens and taken more seriously because of your celebrity. Any help you could give us in Denver to fight the ban would truly be worth its weight in gold. The main points of my philosophy for reversing the ban are below.

Please note that The Humane Society of the United States opposes legislation aimed at eradicating or strictly regulating dogs based solely on their breed for a number of reasons. Breed Specific Legislation is a common first approach that many communities take. Thankfully, once research is conducted most community leaders correctly realize that BSL won’t solve the problems they face with dangerous dogs. This is the conclusion that “progressive, dog-friendly” Denver needs to realize.

Communities that have banned specific breeds have discovered that it has not been the easy answer they thought it would be. Animal control agencies, even those that are well funded and equipped, have found the laws to be an enforcement nightmare.

If the goal is to offer communities better protection from dogs who are dangerous, then thoughtful legislation that addresses responsible dog keeping is in order. Legislation aimed at punishing the owner of the dog rather than punishing the dog is far more effective in reducing the number of dog bites and attacks. Well enforced, non-breed-specific laws offer an effective and fair solution to the problem of dangerous dogs in all communities. Comprehensive “dog bite” legislation, coupled with better consumer education and forced responsible pet keeping efforts, would do far more to protect communities than banning a specific breed.

Thank you for your time and consideration in this matter.

Sincerely,

T.D. Williams

13. Jennifer says:

Hi Rach. I need to say that I am also a pit-bull lover. I have never met one that wasn’t the sweetest most gentle pooch. There are so many states that are trying to ban the ownership of these amazing animals, mine (TX) included. These animals need as much love and attention as children, not to be forced into captivity and treated like holocaust victims. I commend you and your work with the organization, and pray you much success!

14. Lynn says:

I love you and isaboo. I have my own isa, he is a brittany spaniel, but he is getting on in years. I have been making him you doggie foods from your mag. He has never been a picky eater but is now that he is 14. I have had him since he was 6 wks. Do you have any recipes that help arthitis. He and my cat msshamu both have a little , oh and i have a 4 yr old brittany too . I love animal would have more if I had space. Your doggie food is not available within 50 miles of where i live, I hope it will be soon.
    I hope you and isaboo have as wonderful a life and love like me and shamu (16) hunter (14) and chester (4). No kids but lots of animals!!!!!!
    love ya rach keep saving animals!

15. Gill H says:

Love what you doing for rescues.
    Wish you would concentrate your efforts on the smaller rescues though, they are the ones struggling.
    Grayson humane society Is a 501c3 org, run totally by volunteers, with little or no money coming in. http://www.graysonhumane.org/
    Please Please, please, consider helping these guys, Lord know they need it.

16. Ashlyn says:

Hi, im Ashlyn and i thought that it was so amazing that you saved that pup beacause I am a big animal lover and thought it was so sweet also is that your only pet?

17. Dana Tiernan says:

I had no idea until I started watching your show one day last year that you were so FOR the APBT. We got one in our family last Sept. He will be 1 years old soon and I love him to death. We also have a small dog and a cat which they say to keep Pits away from, (obviously we are all safe and alive) LOL. My dilema is that I am now pregnant. My dog is happy but I feel like he needs a little training. I lost my job, and I know how expensive it is to train dogs, the right way. Do you know of any programs that can help? I am not willing to get rid of my dog but I know when the baby comes the house will be filled with people and I do not ever want to put my dog or anyone else at risk. He is not aggressive but since I am pregnant he has become a little to protective. Please contact me if you know of anything that can help. Thank you. Dana

18. Gill H says:

For Dana,
    practice NILIF training.
    http://www.k9deb.com is a great resource.
    If you want more info you can even contact me at flip@all44paws.org

19. Hi Rachael, love your shows!! I for one would like to applaud you in helping the animals!! As a member of an all breed animal rescue I know the joys and sorrows of working with abandoned animals. The sense of joy seeing a family take home their new furkid is undescribable. Unfortunately, I’ve also had to witness the sorrows of having an animal put down because of illness. Just by you getting the word out there can save countless numbers of animals. But the biggest way you can help is to encourage people to get educated on animal control and cruelty and how to control the pet population. Please look into getting info on your website or show regarding the cruelties of puppy mills and backyard breeders. An educated owner is the most important thing. People need to know where some of those cute, fluffy puppies in pet stores are coming from and how their mothers are being treated and that those cute puppies are probably not the healthiest puppy that they can find. Go to your local shelter or a rescue group to find a pure bred or mixed breed. Those animals tend to be more loving and appreciative because they know they were on death row. Thanks again Rachael for highlighting animals on your website!! Good luck and God Bless! Robyn

20. Melinda says:

Not only do I LOVE Rachel Ray, but her FOOD, AND now HER DOG! he love for animals is much like mine, even her love for pitbulls. i’m really happy that she is able to speak out about how great her pitbulls are and just how sweet they TRULY are. i have NEVER had a SWEETER dog than my pitbull! she’s like a person! she LOVES to cuddle, and just ADORES children!! she’s a 60 pound LAP DOG! HA HA! Thanks Rachel for making a difference and giving these beautiful animal hope and a future :)

21. alina pluta says:

Hi just wanted to say thatnks on behalf of all rescue animals. We also have a shelter dog Nova who like any dog runs the house. What I wanted to share with you are some tips on food related allergies with dogs. Nova started to nibble and scratch herself raw in some spots, we thought she just had “hot spots” turns out … she has and allergie to meat and bone by products so she has to eat all vegitarian! Very hard on us at first. You have no idea till it happens to your dog.
    I have come up with some great dishes for her and have found some really great dog food for her. Nova’s favorites range from ice cream to five cheese and peanutbutter cookies. Mabey you can think of some vegitarian snacks and add them to your line of pet food and snacks. Thanks again and keep it up !

22. Rach;
    Did you know that Ohio is trying to BAN your beloved breed of dog? What do you say about that? Visit my web site Journey’s wet nose news-The latest dog park scoop. (link above)

23. Sandy Norwood says:

Rach,
    My adult daughter asked for a yorkie for Christmas about 5 years ago. Low and behold, her father (we’ve been divorced since she was 3), gave her a stafishire pit bull. He has got to be the cutest ugly thing you ever saw. He is so smart it amazes me, I’m pretty sure he reads minds. His name is Sarge, but we all call him “BOO”. He loves his Mommy very much and says so. He also says please, no and a couple choice words we probably haven’t figured out yet. ;) And yes, he loves his “Gammy” to. My first grandchild, I couldn’t have asked for one any sweeter. Thanks for bringing a smile to my every day Rach!

24. kara wilson says:

hey rach! I agree with ya that pitbulls do get a very bad rap and I dont understand it my self I have owned of 3 of them .2 blue nose and 1 tiger stripe and they are just like my kids. We still have tucker our tiger one all of them are just so gentle and big babies!! no body ever tells the good things about them. you just hear all the bad things and its all in the way they are brought up. there no different than any other breed of dog.

25. Mary Knuth says:

I am so happy to see a pit shown in a good light! When I walk my 2 dogs (Jezebel a am staff, and Metzeler APBT) I get such bad looks sometimes. Jezebel goes everywhere with me and parents always look terrified when their kids want to pet her. I always say that they can meet her and pet her. It is nice to see how surprised perople are to see she is so nice, gentle, and loving. I do agility with her and have met a few people that have pits. It is always so great to see the breed out and about. I really hope by some chance you read this… PIT BULL AWARENESS DAY 2008!!! It is a national event in 63 cities. Saturday, October 25th 2008. blessthebullies.com

Jezebel will be joining her friends in New Haven, CT to run an agility demo.

Getting a positive word out about this breed is vital to preserve our rights to own them. I will never own a dog that is not a rescued pit. I can’t imagine my life without her! She comes to work with me every day. We work at a grooming shop. I’m the secretary/groomer and Jezebel is the official meet and greet accociate!

Keep up the good work and I hope your show picks up on this event and possibly does a segment on it!!!! PLEASE!!!

26. Pat Kelly says:

I want to know just what is the difference between fire roasted crushed tomatos and simply, crushed tomatos ?

27. Kelly Stone says:

Rachael,
    Your new dog food Nutrish is absolutely wonderful. I have 4 indoor dogs (plus 1 outdoor dog) and two of them were terribly finnicky eaters.
    I switched to Nutrish and mix in a tiny bit of canned food and now they dive into their dinners.
    It feels especially good to know that some of the money I am paying goes to help needy doggies.
    Thanks for a great dog food!!!!

28. Adrianne Wedel says:

Rachel-
    I would love to get in touch with you or your staff about using some of your recipes in a cookbook used as a fundraiser at our local shelter. I have not be able to contact the right individuals so far. Please help.

29. Vickie Knerr says:

I want to know if you and John loves other kinds of dogs to and have you got any new cook book out.and are you going to have a baby? Please he on the cook books

30. meagan says:

hey Rach! my mom is making dinner. she looked in your cookbook thankyou for being a great CHEF!

31. vicki says:

why didn’t you do a cat food don’t you like cats

32. Eric says:

Hi Rach! For starters, I’m a huge fan of yours…my favorite on Food Network. Now, a little about me, I’m an aspiring chef, hope to open my own restaurant in Colorado when my time is up in the Navy. I’m also a huge animal lover…prior to my wife and I seperating, we would foster dogs for local rescues. I no longer do that for a couple reasons, #1-ex was the one who was in contact with the rescues, so I don’t know who they are, I just took care of the dogs, which made it hard on me when they found forever homes. #2 Since I’m the only one in the house now, the dogs would be left alone for about 12 hours a day while I’m a work…not fair to the dogs. I love to cook, and I love helping others….though I’m not finacially in the position to simply donate money. Is there any way that I could use my cooking to help Rachaels Rescue and other charities? If I had my restaurant already, I’d participate in that Great American Dine Out (I think thats what it’s called…for the leave no child hungry campaign). If there’s anything I can do, please let me know. By the way, your pit is adorable!

33. Chris says:

Hi Rachael,

Just wanted to let you know I love your shows and your cook books. I bought a bag of Nutrish for my dogs and I can’t believe it my 9yr. old Chihuaua/Pom mix which was my moms dog until she passed this year would only eat soft food. But he has been eating the Nutrish for 3 days and it makes me very happy that I found some dry food that he will eat and I can see that he enjoys the food.

Thanks,

Chris

34. Marie J. says:

Dear Rachael, When I heard that you had created a line of food for dogs I was ecstatic! My baby is now 15 years old!! I know! She is a lhasa apso. Her name is Buffy and I gotta tell ya, she loves your food. At her age she really needs something with lots of nutrition to keep her strong and healthy. I love that while I am doing something healthy for my dog, I am also doing something great for other animals at the same time. Keep up the good work!! You are FABULOUS DARLING!! I really admire you for all you do. You are an inspiration to all. God Bless You! Marie J.

35. Gale says:

Dear Rachael,

I know that you’re a huge dog lover and that you’ve designed a dog food that’s nutritious for dogs. I was wondering if you’ve designed a cat food as well. You may be in the process of finding one or perhaps not thought of it but here’s why I ask. I have a three year old male cat named Pudgey. He’s your typical cat in the sense that he likes to play by being chased, loves catnip and the usual 18 hours of sleep which gets frequently interrupted by me. The part that’s not the typical cat is that he’s the result of a brother and sister cat having babies which means health problems. He has a heart murmur, allergies, asthma and an acid reflux problem. He also has a deformed back left paw which there is only half of a padding and one claw that is flat and turned upwards. He’s on three different medications for his health issues and finding food is the hardest part of the problem. I’ve looked everywhere in the area I live in and have found nothing that is both healthy for him and something he can eat. And of course, something he will eat. My vet has recommended that he not eat foods with by-products or meals in the largest part of the ingredients which has made my search all the more difficult. So, my question is if you’ve made some cat food or perhaps have some suggestions on other food, could you let me know?

Thanks,
    Gale Bigler
    Chambersburg, PA

36. Lucy says:

I am involved with a 501(c)(3) non-profit corporation created to distribute financial aid to injured or ill rescues (Breed specific)How would one go about getting considered for your rescue program?

37. Hi Rachael,
    I love your show. I personally do not like to cook but, your show makes me want to try your recipes. They are easy and quick.
    I love that you are animal shelters. I have six dogs, three cats and a rabbit. I to have a type of pit bull and she is the sweetest cuddliest biggest baby. I was really nervous when my then 18 yr. old stepson brought her home. But, she instantly changed my mind. Her name is Sadie. She is a Blue Gator pit, she is almost totally white, (she has a black ear) with blue spots on her skin. Sadie was a rescue from a very bad home. A male must have been really mean to her because, she is afraid of some men, but she loves all females. I have my first two grand children due to be born this month and I know of all my dogs she will be the best with them.Keep up all the great work you are doing and we will keep watching.

38. Diane says:

Dear Rachael,
    I want to commend you for all that you do for pittbulls. I, as well, have a female pittbull that stole my heart from the first time that I saw her. My step-daughter’s pitt wasn’ so lucky. The neighbors had the wrong ideas about the breed as many do. The long and short… the dog ended up being put to sleep.
    I have fallen so in love with the breed that I recently got a tattoo on my lower back in dedication to the breed. It is a picture of a pittbull with wings. Around the picture it says “In memory of all pittbulls killed by ignorance and fear”.
    I hope someday people realize… don’t hate the breed, hate the owners that taught them. The breed is loyal and will do anything to please their owners.
    Thank you for your time.

39. Diane says:

By the way, Rachael, my dogs best friend is my pet rabbit. They play together quite well.

40. Deidre says:

I would have loved to try your dog food, but I noticed it has corn in it. Since many dogs have an allergy to corn, perhaps you can come up with a new recipe without that ingredient. We have 4 rescue dogs, one of which almost died by the time we figured out about the corn allergy. Thank you for doing so much for animals!

41. Josie in san antonio,tx says:

May god bless you.

42. Michelle in Lincoln,Nd says:

You go girl!!!! The last two animals we have adopted have found us they have been strays that we were unable to find there owners. They have brought alot of joy to our family. If everyone would just be alittle bit more giving this world would be a much better place!

43. Mike & Tina says:

Hey Rachael,
    Thank you so much for creating such an awesome dog food. We have a miniature Pincher and he always has been a really picky eater and we have tryed several of the popular brands and he really didnt seem to eat any of them. But thanks to Nutrish, Shady absolutely loves the food and cant seem to get enough of it. It makes us really happy that we have finally found a food that we know he enjoys!
    Thank you and we pray that your dog food line gets highly promoted and stays strong!
    Mike, Tina & Shady too!

44. dearRachalray,
    my name is salem iam from Tunisia and i watch your show daily with my mother we love vey much and i become a good cooker in our family better than my sisters and i like cooking so much and that thanks to you .
    Rachaelray, i hope for you the best that you want and to make a big success and to be more successful. good luck
    sencerly: salem

45. carol says:

Recently my Mother passed away and I have her little dog now. But she, as well as myself have had a difficult time adjusting. She is a 10 year old Yorkie Poo and I love her dearly. But I have had a hard time getting her to eat, until I found Nutrish!!! Yeah. At first I had to had feed her but now she eats all her food herself. I was afraid I was going to loose her but now she is gaining weight and doing well. We still have our moments but we have eachother and I swear she know my days as well as I can tell hers. Thanks Rachael

46. Susan B says:

My 5 year old underweight 9 lb terrier/poodle mix Lilly has finally started to gain weight after eating nutrish. She loves the chicken flavor. I have always wanted to try the more expensive foods to try to get her to gain weight but I simply could not afford them. Now both of my dogs have noticable muscle tone, are more playful, their fur is so shiny and soft and they are just all around happier dogs. Also, Lilly always runs away if she gets loose from her leash and tempting her to come back with treats has never worked. Now I just tempt her with one of your Isaboo treats and she comes right back to me wanting her treat. That has never happened before. Thank you for making a nutrious food that everyone can afford. It only took one 14lb bag to make the difference. Thank you. (I have not been paid to write this, It is the truth)
    Susan B
    York Pa.

47. Judy Stewart says:

i am so sorry but i accidentally deleted the e-mail you sent to me. I hit the wrong button and made it appear as unsafe. Could you please resend me the address if that is what you did?
    Thanks, Judy Stewart

48. Your style is very unique in comparison to other people I have read stuff from.
    Thanks for posting when you have the opportunity, Guess I will just bookmark
    this page.