Rach
by

What a face!

I couldn’t help it…have you ever seen a face so cute??  It’s good to be home and hanging with Izzy.  izzyrachblog.jpg

33 Responses to “What a face!”

1. Rose P says:

That is one beautiful face !!! Welcome Home Rachael !!! I hope your summer has been amazing- SO where did you go?

And I bet your beautiful Izzy is happy to have Mommy home again.

Love
    Rose xoxo

2. George says:

What a cutie pie!

Just wondering if you use outlet safety protection at home? If so, be careful with the small ones. I now of a few dogs who have choked on these devices.

I would like to donate SafetyCaps to your house. They are not only safe, but energy efficient as well.

Please visit http://www.safetycaps.com and let me know where to mail your free package of SafetyCaps.

Welcome Home!

George

3. Chelsy says:

What a gorgeous dog you have! What breed is she?

4. Susie says:

OK, Rach- I am officially hooked on you, your dog, your TV show…..
    I am a teacher and have off summers- translation: I now2 have time to enjoy morning TV programs! An early critic, beleiving your cute and happy self was just playing to your audience. I have never been so happy to be wrong. You are a daytime gem and I am now a forever fan.
    NEVER CHANGE!!

Kind regards,
    Susie D. Long Island, NY

5. Nene says:

The pic is very cute!! Only one thing- Ive been on my space trying to be your friend forever and you never sign on– Thats a great place to put pics too!! LOL
    Love Nene~~Anita Gonzalez

6. Gina says:

Too cute Rach…cute doggie! Hope your summer is going well! But I can’t wait till school starts again…YAHOOEY kids will be heading back. Me and my 3 boys watch you everyday and learn new and different recipies…thank you!

The DiCrescenza-Kyriakos Family

7. Marie Johnson says:

Hi Rach!
    I just want to say that I love your tv-show. I’m from Sweden and there they show the program every day at lunch. A lot of my friends are watching too and then we love to test the things you do. All the italien food with pasta. We just love it! Thanks for your show, don’t stop working with that! :) Have a nice weekend!

Love
    Marie Johnson, Sweden

8. Kathy says:

Rach ya gotta love that face! Be very thankful you have such a nice dog, I just had to get rid of 3 of my Bichon’s due to two of them biting two different ladies and boy do I miss them and guess I’ll never know why they bit, as they had never bit before, I’m thankful Iv got the other two but now I’m worried they’ll turn on someone. If you ever do a show on dogs like that can you shoot me an email and let me know so I can watch it. Maybe someone else has the answers. Take it easy and if your still off work, hope your enjoying every second.

9. Katie says:

What a cute pic of Izzy! :) I enjoy reading the blogs on here but some are not updated as often as others…if you’re ever in the market for another blogger, let us know!! I would love to help :)

10. Alexandra Paola Stone says:

Hi Rach!
    I just wanted to tell you that I absolutely love all of your shows. I am from Ecuador, but I have been living in N.C. for 9 years. I am married and have two beautiful daughters. Camille is 5, and she also likes to watch your shows; and pretends to cook like you. Your dog is adorable! I had a dog once, ChiChi, a gourgeous long hair chiuahua; but my husband ran over it. It is a sad story. When are you going to visit Ecuador? It’s a beautiful country. Enjoy the rest of your summer.

Best wishes,
    Paola

11. Sheila Murray says:

I Rach have been off this week from work, so I got to watch you nearly everyday. Love you show and love how you interact with the audience. I have a Boston Terrier, her name is Shelby Jo. She is so much fun and full of life she is 3 years old. Wish I could watch you show everyday. I’m saving up to get your cook wear. I’ve started using EVOO. Hope your off time is most enjoyable.

12. Aryn says:

She is adorable and I’m glad that you got back safe.

13. Cathy Benedetta says:

Hey Rachael:

I have to tell you I made your turkey meatloaf with asiago gravey and it was great!!! I never used ground turkey before but I will again with this recipe. My friends that I made it for loved it too. Thanks for your wonderful recipes and great show. I really enjoy watching you cook!!

14. Lisa Ross says:

Rach,
    I love dogs and cats & sometimes it burns my cookies when I hear that there is a dogs or cat that has been abused or mistreated!
    My husband loves ur show (30 min.) and he watches it Monday thur Thursday!!
    We take turns cooking in our household.

Love ur fan,
    Lisa L. Ross

15. ElizabethSJones says:

I know Izzy is the joy of your life! Aren’t dogs great? We have a purebred Corgi and an adopted “shelter dog,” and we love them so much. Your show has been an inspiration to me. I discovered you on TV after I was in the hospital for two weeks and then had brain surgery and then had to go back to the hospital a third time for pancreatitis. There were so many days that about all I could do was sit and watch TV, and you came into my home and cheered me and gave me hope. I love your stories about Izzy. Keep them coming.

16. Kristi Dubendorff says:

Hi Rachel,
    I saw your picture today in US Weekly with Isaboo and had to do a double take! She looks just like our baby Layla.

Heres some pictures and one of her dad too…

You stand for a great cause. Pitbulls can be the best of pets. You just have to treat them right.

Thanks,
    Kristi
    Jax Beach, FL

17. BigDaddy Wes says:

I just wanted to say that even though I usually don’t agree with Rosie O’Donnell, I had to agree with her when she was on your show today. You do have the PERFECT body as well as the most BEAUTIFUL overall appearance. and a great cook to boot, the perfect wife.

18. Emma says:

Hey Rach she is such a cutie! i was wondering if you could put the jonas brothers on your show! i love them sssssoooo much and i want to meet them!!

19. Kaylyn says:

hey i love your show Rachael. Its so amazing. I also seen that you have a dog and somtimes bring him on the show. He is so cute. I love the dessert recipes that you my sister and i love them. ok going to get more recipes bye

20. Michelle says:

Welcome Home!! Summer breaks are awesome! I can’t wait to see your new season of the show and some new 30MM.

Keep up the great work!! I love animals and would love to get involved in any charity events that are sponsered in my area.

Thanks for being you!!

21. Jelena says:

A month age I started to watch your show on our local TV in Serbia and I must say that I’ve heard for you fot hte first time then!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!I hopwe you will have success in future and must say I ‘ve become your fan!!!!!! GREETINGS FROM SERBIA!!!!!!!!!

22. Jelena says:

A month age I started to watch your show on our local TV in Serbia and I must say that I’ve heard for you for the first time then!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!I hope you will have success in future and must say I ‘ve become your fan!!!!!! GREETINGS FROM SERBIA!!!!!!!!!

23. leah says:

hey rach!! izzy is sooooOoOooooOooooooOOoooOOOOo cute!!!! give her a bellyrub for me….

24. Dorothy says:

Izzy is cute, but you haven`t seem MY dog ….she is the smartest, cutest, most loyal, loveable companion in the world!
    Enjoy your recipes alot….and never miss your show.. Hugs
    Dorothy

25. Kelly Balezos says:

OMG RACHEL,
    SHE IS THE CUTEST DOGGIE EVER!!! NOW I OFFICAILLY LOVE EVERYTHING IN YOUR LIFE!!! I AM 12 YEARS OLD AND LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING, YOU MY DEAR FRIEND, ARE MY BEST FRIEND, MY ALL-TIME AWSOMEST ROLL MODEL AND YOU ARE THE BEST AT WHAT I ABSOLUTELYLOVE TO DO!!! COOK!!!!! I WISH I COULD MEAT YOU. GET IT MEAT?? I LIVE ON LONG ISLAND. WELL I GUESS ITS TIME TO GO TO BED BECAUSE IT’S ALMOST 11:00pm.

WELL I GUESS THATS IT!
    LOVE YOUR BIGGEST,AND YOUNGEST FAN,
    KELLY BALEZOS LONG ISLAND, NEW YORK

26. Tammy Norwood says:

RACHEL, I LOVE YOU DEARLY. I AM DISABLED, AND YOUR RECIPES ARE EASY FOR ME AND YOU GIVE ME IDEAS TO SOMEHOW MAKE IT SOMEHOW PART OF ME . YOU ARE AWESOME, THANK YOU. AND IZZY, WHAT CAN I SAY, SOOOOO ADORABLE.

27. cierra says:

i love your cooking.you’re the best chef.

28. Helena Molnar says:

I just want to reach into my computer and give Isaboo a great big hug! He is soooo darling!!!

29. Gardenia says:

I love all your shows..and I have almost all your cook books and of course isaboo…here is an HTML of my doggie..

Or direct link

30. Kim Morning says:

Rach, Last summer I believe, you told every one you were expecting a Baby. :) what did you have? a Boy a girl and when? I havetn heard anything since then..
    I loveing Friend..
    Kim

31. Angela says:

she is very cute. she reminds me of my sadie. izzy is a pit right. you remind me of my family before you had a baby? my husband my spoiled dog and me.

32. Veronica says:

Re: pitbulls. Adorable faces – I love the look of pits!!! I’m trying to adopt one that is part Catahoula Leopard dog. The pit face, and leopard spots on it’s body. May name him, “Cat” – short for Catahoula, then I could have a dog named Cat! lol Am also thinking about adopting a Great Dane, that is black/shades of gray…could call her “Sketch”, as I’m an artist. Being an “rtiste”, always love the unusual!!! Have your cookbooks, knives, dutch oven – Rachael, you are a terrific fellow New Yorker!

33. ilovebradpaisleyadrachaelray says: