Rach
by

Thank you!

Wow!  Talk about a Hallmark moment!  I was so touched when the LML presented me with all of your birthday wishes!  I didn’t know that you could send so many hugs through a blog.  Thank you for over 1,000 world-wide irreplaceable and unforgettable messages.  I will cherish them all!

p.s. how much did LML pay you to say such nice things???

197 Responses to “Thank you!”

1. Kimberlee says:

Rachael – I felt guilty all August long, not certain of which day your birthday was! Happy Belated Birthday!!!! Since I forgot which day it was, I thought of you almost everyday in August…I guess that’s not so bad considering I was wishing you a happy birthday “every” day!! I wish you all the happiness that you bring your fans! You are an inspiration to millions everyday. Thank you for all of your inspirations! You are ONE OF A KIND!

Please give Isaboo a hug from your fans~ she is one lucky girl!

2. Karcell says:

I Love You Rach!!!!! You are unbelievable !!! And Hottt!!!! :)

3. Karcell says:

Oh and my birthday was September 9 Virgo’s rule!!!!!

4. deborah says:

Dear Rachel,

you’ve been blessed with a talent, enjoy every day, no matter what.you are trully amazing, have a great day.

5. Beth says:

Hey Rach! I L-O-V-E love you! You are my absolute favorite person to watch on TV! I love your energy and all your smiles. You’re so real. Your recepies are so easy and so good. Keep doing what you’re doing. You’re awesome!

6. amanda says:

hey rachel, sorry i couldnt figure out how to contact you, i just wanted to tell you my dogs love your new dog food, and im so happy that i can finally buy an affordable dog food that the main ingrediant in it is not corn!!, thank you so much for the new line, your friends for life,
    gizmo(chihuahua)
    gadget(rat terrier)
    dewy(half dachund,half chihuahua)

7. Mrs.Brandy Luce says:

HEY RACH…
    JUST WANTED TO SAY I WATCH YOUR SHOW EVERY CHANCE I GET!! ON TUESDAY SEPTEMBER 16…I WILL HOPEFULLY BE IN YOUR AUDIENCE ALONG WITH 2 OF MY SISTER~IN~LAWS AND A FAMILY FRIEND!! MY SIS~IN~LAW(DONNA)IS A HUGE RR FAN!!! I KNOW IT WILL BE A GOOD SHOW, JUST LIKE ALL YOUR OTHER ONES!!
    HOPEFULLY WE WILL SEE YOU IN A FEW DAYS!!

8. Happy Birthday to YOU, Happy Birthday to YOU, Happy Birthday Dear Rachael, Happy Birthdat to YOU !!!!!!!!!! I watch your wonderful show every day and enjoy it all so very much…. You have the same birthday as my Granddaughter !!! Lots of Hugs, Dorothy Nyquist

9. Jeanne Thompson says:

Hey Rach; I wish you the very best for your birthday, wanted to let you know that I LOVE the new time slot you have, I really enjoy watching you everyday that your on and I have withdrawels when your not, lol. Your such a lovely young woman and so much fun to watch and learn from. I haven’t cooked in so long, that my oven has enough dust in it to grow corn, lol. Just wanted to Thank You for getting me off my (__i__) and cooking again! TY TY TY your the BEST and I love ya woman!

10. Jorge Garcia says:

Dear Rachael,

I love your show, but what makes it special is your enthusiasm and passion for cooking. I saw a biography of you on channel E! and to be honest you inspired me to do better in life. Don’t ever let anyone let you down. Thank you for your time. Take care and keep up the great work.

11. Alys Anderson says:

Rachel,

I watch your show EVERY night (6-7 or half at least, as I am usually preparing dinner).

I LOVE you because you are basic without crazy ingredients we have to go to special stores (most times) to go buy. Honestly, which I know you would approve: I do substitue some crazy cheese with a normal cheese I have on hand.

So, as a many hour-a day lots of days working woman I was explaining you to my Scientist sister who is in my same boat. She never heard of you. Well, she heard of you but does not watch you because she probably works even more then ME! And travels LOTS.

I explained you to her and she was excited because, yeah, we want to come home and fix dinner as fast as possible (because, yes we still fix dinner even though we are working women) as well as our husbands.

Well, I was SO excited to know what to get her for her birthday…one of your cookbooks! I sent it via Amezon.com and never heard a word! So finally, 10 days later I ask about it and she says she never got it. I email her proof from Amezon that says they put it next to her garage. Well, so they do a frantic search and low and behold…they find it! Buck, the new boxer chewed your first 5 chapters (she said they must have been good) and the rest they found by her bee hives several yards away (she is an Entemoligst in bee speciality).

So…just to let you know…I was SOOO pissed. But I know you love dogs so would understand! The delivery guy left if where only the dog would find it. My fault, I wanted it to be a suprise and did not let them know in advance to watch for it and they are never home.

I will be sending her another one…to replace it because she said she was so upset she was going to buy it on her own.

This is from Oregon to Utah…

Love you though! You are so down to earth.

12. Clint says:

Happy late birthday Rachael! I am sorry I am late. I tivo your show EVERYDAY and watch it when I get home from school everyday. I never miss a show. You are definately a Inspiration to me. And you are my idol. I couldnt really decide what I wanted to do once I was out of school. And you were a big help in helping me make the decision to go into the culinary arts field. You make my day better when I get home from a long day of school. You are amazing! Always happy and just down to earth. You seem just like a person you can sit around and talk with for hours. HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN!

-Clint

13. claudette browne says:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

14. Sarah Nightingale says:

Hey Rachael!!! well i just wanted to type here to say that i’m 22 years old and i live in indiana… AND I LOVE JESSICA SIMPSON and I am soo glad shes on your show today I can’t wait!!!!!!

15. Sarah Nightingale says:

16. Sarah Nightingale says:

oh by the way Happy Belated Birthday! I dont know when it was LOL!!!!!!

17. Sarah Nightingale says:

I ALSO WATCH YOUR SHOW EVERYDAY I LOVE YOU TOO!! YOU ARE SUCH AN AMAZING WOMAN! YOU AND JESSICA SIMPSON ARE THE TOP TWO PEOPLE IN THIS WORLD THAT I WOULD LOVE TO MEET!
    SARAH

18. Kathy says:

Dear Rachael Ray,

I have a 4 yr old soon to be 5 who would like to meet you. She loves watching you on TV. She said to me the other day that she wanted to go on your show because she wants you to teach her how to make spaghetti and meatballs so that she can give me a break from cooking. Her name is Alexia and I could not ask for a better child.

How can I get her on your show?

Sincerely,

Kathy

19. Susann says:

Here’s a late birthday greating!
    I absolutely love your show! You’re great. Hugs from Norway:)

20. anna aydelott says:

rachael, i didnt know you were a virgo, i am too. my b-day was aug 28th. im 33 now. yes i know your 40, but ill catch up. my 2 year old has watched you on tv since he was 5 months old. he calls you ray ray cause he cant say your name. he was caught in the kitchen getting out ingreidiants of all sorts saying yeah ray ray, flour, cocoa, herbs you name it was everywhere. he went thru 2 bags of flour, i found evrything mixed together, cocoa in my baking powder. it was a mess. i do a lot of baking and cooking for my four sons. 15, 11, 2, 6mos are their ages. and i have 3 german shepherds. my husbands in the army and is away all the time so i try to keep myself busy. sorry i typed too much, i get carried away somtimes. but you cant possibly have time to read this anyway. happy belated b-day, have a great day. thanks anna.

21. christiana pericles says:

Is it to late to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY ? Well happy birthday anyways!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love your show you always make me laugh I haven’t miss one of your shows yet.So keep on the good work.I never celebrate my birthday either which is dec.15, and I’m also turning 40 too so that makes the two of us.I’m looking foward your next recipe.PLEASE REPLY back.:-)

22. beverly says:

Hello Rachel, I enjoy watching 30 mins! Question…in one of your previous cooking for dogs show…your cute pooch was sporting a beautiful coat. It looked as if it were tailored just for the dog. Can you share where you purchased it? Thanks…beverly

23. Jasmine says:

Hi Rachel!
    You have a great show, I love the variety of topics that you cover! You keep me up-beat and smiling for an hour every day! Thank you :)
    Just one thing though, I have noticed this with other celebrities like Oprah and yourself, that you get all of your photos touched up, lines removed, 15 pounds lost, you know what I’m saying. I just think that you are such a beautiful vibrant woman that you don’t need for any of that.
    Body image and self confidence is such a huge problem in todays society, but if role models such as your self stood up and said no to this craziness then I’m sure we’d all see a change for the better.
    So Rach, please please please stop retouching all the pictures of yourself! It would meen so much!
    ~Thanx

24. Dawn Sligh says:

Love you Rach. Your birthday show was so good!! I have learned so much watching you everyday. Here’s to 40 more…

25. Sergei says:

Rachel,

Very Happy and very belated Birthday from both Curtis and myself. BTW Curtis is my little hot dog – a Toy Longhaired Black and Tan Daschie. I would have sent you B’day greeting much earlier; however, Curtis just hasn’t gotten the knack of telling me such important things, afterall he is a daschie is always about him – lol. The story reagarding Spirit touched me so I have decided to make a personal contribution to the Animal Shelter in Manchester, NH the week before Christmas. Ironically they have no idea I am going to do this. I am a bartender and decided to save all the redeemable and recyclable bottles from the bar and take the proceeds for the donation. So far I have reached a good $600 and expect to hit close to $1000 by December 15th. BTW if you are ever in the Manchester, NH area and want an excellent martini stop in the Airport Diner on Brown Ave 1.25 miles from the Manchester Airport. My boss has dubbed me the Martini King – lol….

Much love and Thanks from us both,
    Serge and Curtis

26. Lorraine says:

I ENJOYED YOUR BIRTHDAY SHOW IMMENSELY AND YOUR HUBBY SURE IS A HOTIE….LOL LOL HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY SWEETIE. HUGS LORRAINE FROM PA…

27. Tamara Weese says:

Rachel, I have been watching you from the get go! My son has bought me every cook book that you have published. I am a Southern Cook and the secret truly is in the “sauce”! I enjoy your humble, but robust personality and everything you do. My family is the famous “Hatfields & McCoys.” You know the famous Family Fued!! The women in my family are all GREAT Southern Cooks and we measure everything by the look & consistency & with our hands! I loved your 40th Birthday Show. I lost my Mother when I was 40. It was her dream to publish our “Family Cook Book.” After she went home to be with the Lord, my Sister & I published it in her Honor. My sister titled it “Our Family Cooks! Book” and I had the privilage of writing the dedication to her in the forward of the book. I would love to send you one in honor of my Mother who ebraced her Southern Heritage and mastered the art of southern cooking. The cook book was her dream and my sister and I made it a reality in her Honor. We all love you, your sweet spirit and the great “EEVO”! Thanks a million, you’re the Best. Happy 40th Birthday also! May God Bless you Richly!!

P.S. I would LOVE to come and give you some great Southern Recipes from our precious kitchen ;-)

Love Tamara Weese, Columbus, OH

28. LORI OLSON says:

LOVE ALL YOUR SHOWS..HOW DO YOU STAY SO CHEERFUL? MUST BE ALL THAT UPSTATE FRESH AIR, LOVE A FAN AND FELLOW UPSTATE NEW YORKER. HAPPY B-DAY .

29. Tanti auguri a te :)!

Saluti dalla Svezia.

30. Hi Rach, Hope you had a wonderful birthday! Just wandering what Izaboo got you for your birthday? Probrably something good! I have a re-nose pit her name is MaggyMay and she is my baby girl. Good luck on your show.

31. Angie Lichner says:

Hi Rach,
    You are definitely the “darling of daytime”. Since I’m at the office during the day, I record your show. The first thing I do when I get home is turn on the tv and tune into you. My husband “bless his heart” waits patiently for supper. Two months ago,my boss bought me an upscale food processor, but for the life of me I feel very intimidated by it. I haven’t used it YET! Besides making bread crumbs and pesto what else can you do in a food processor? Please help me with this Rach so I can prepare my husband’s supper quicker, after I watch your show of course. Stay the sweet, charming woman you are now.
    Your biggest fan,
    Angie

32. pam grasso says:

Rach,
    just a story to share…my 2 year old grandchild (Emma) spend every week-end together, well, she has become such a fan, that when your show comes on, she comes running to find me..Nana, Nana, Rachael is cooking!!!!and we sit together and watch..even at 2, she has great taste.. and Itailian at that..
    keep up all the great work..
    Pam,
    Anahiem,Ca

33. Abby Strasser says:

Happy Birthday!

By the way, have you tried Yummy Earth Lollipops yet? I think your “Snack of the Day” taster is keeping them all to his/herself. Otherwise, you would have picked them by now. They are all natural- kid and adult approved especially the pomegranate and mango flavors. I handed them out at a parade and got a lot of positive feedback. I will hand them out at Halloween since they are a great alternative to dum-dums.

Don’t let your audience miss out!

34. Austin Petersen says:

Rachel,
    You are my hero! I love you sooooo much! I wish you were my best friend :-)

35. Tonia says:

Rachel, just wanted to let you know the Plum good pork chops also work well with chicken. Had to use chicken my husband has high blood pressure so deviated from the recipe just a little. It worked wonderfully. Thanks for giving us something new to try.

36. Rhonda N. says:

Hi Rachel! I wanted to wish you a belated birthday and I hope it was a nice one for you! I’m 38 and was recently married in August in Canada and am enjoying being a housewife! My wonderful husband does most of the cooking however because he enjoys it and I do the baking since that’s my favorite! We saw your spaghetti squash recipe yesterday and it looked absolutely fabulous and we want to try it! I love your spunky personality and your wonderful laugh! I know that if I’m having a down day that I can watch you and my spirits are brought back up! Thank you for all the charity work that you do and for just being you! You’re an inspiration to many, many people around the world! Keep up the great work! We love you!
    Rhonda N. from Canada

37. Melinda says:

Rachael,
    hello you may not know me but my name is melinda Sanchez and i just wanted to say that i love your show i watch it everyday at eleven and you make the most delicious meals even my mouth waters i would like to know how to make one of your recipies for my family please get back to me on that.

Sincerly Always
    your biggest fan
    Melinda

38. Jaime Norris says:

Thank-you, you make cooking looking fun…i just started cooking after my husband got back out of the hospital for 2 lung collapsed…and one of his aunts got me one of your books that is when i became a fan.

39. MichelePP says:

OMG!! Rach I do watch you everyday but usually I do record it because I am at work or school I work like you did as a waitress and am going to school for criminal justice I can’t wait until i am done to be a probation officer! I LOVE to cook everyday but on top of that my baby is my baby her name is Roxy she is a 2 year old shih tzu and I found out today you have the same birthday I still want to cry I know you don’t care as much as I do but Ohh I hope you are as happy on your birthday with Jon and Izzy as I am with my Rox a boy EVERYday I love you have the same bday!!! GOOD LUCK!!

40. Rachael says:

Happy very belated Birthday Rachael! I wanted to share something I discovered when reading the last magazine I received of yours. First, obviously both of us are named Rachael and spell it the same way! Oddly enough though I married a man named Ray. Second, we are both virgos. Almost a month apart but still weird. And third, we were both born in the year of the monkey according to Chinese astrology. I just wanted to share this with you. Have a great day!

41. I love your show.. I think you are the most talented cook I have ever seen, As well as the most beautiful!!!! :)
    Happy Birthday a little late!!! I did not know when it was or would have sent sooner. My daughter just turned 4 on August 27th of this year.. Anyway I just wanted to say I love your show, and wish you the best always!!!

42. rebecca nygaard says:

i love watching your shows during the week. i have a family of 5 with major challenges of what everyone will eat i have a fun things the kids a i do for tacos that i think you would love.

43. LINDA YEULENSKI says:

HI RACHAEL, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, AND MANY MORE. I THINK YOU ARE WONDERFUL AND I LOVE WATCHING YOUR SHOWS. I HAVE BEEN A FAN OF 30 MINUTE MEALS FOR YEARS AND HAVE ENJOYED MAKING SOME OF THE RECIPES. PLEASE DONT EVER LEAVE, TALK ABOUT COMFORT FOODS, YOUR OUR COMFORT IN LIFE. THANKS AGAIN FOR EVRYTHING. LINDA

44. LINDA YEULENSKI says:

HI AGAIN, THIS SITE WANTS ME TO LEAVE ANOTHER COMMENT…MY DAUGHTERS LOVE YOUR SHOW ALSO. THEY HAVE LEARNED ALOT FROM YOU AND WE ARE ALWAYS TALKING ABOUT HOW MUCH JOY YOU BRING INTO OUR LIVES. PLEASE DONT EVER LEAVE US. THANKS. LINDA

45. Mellany says:

I have been watching your show for about a year, and have enjoyed it very much, until September 22. As a conservative, I was thrilled to see an interview with the McCains. However you sat with your back to them and hardly looked them in the eyes! I was apalled. The interview seemed very uncomfortable for all of you. Normally I see energy and excitement. It’s as though you were “talked in” to doing the interview. I think you owe them an apology for being disrespectful. I have really enjoyed your show, but now (since I’m usually nursing my baby when your show is on) I will only watch if I can’t find anything else. Thank you, Mellany

46. nikki says:

hello!

Ilove your show but I got a bit upset after todays show because you made swedish meatballs and it was nothing like our meat balls, you used very strange ingredients, so I would not call it swedish meatballs.

47. maria says:

hi i did just see your show on how to make a swedish meatball served whit egg nudels, and thats a new way for me. By the way i am a Swead. You combinated 2 of ower recepis on meatbolls, but we dont eat it like you did it. You forgot to haw onions in the meatballs, and the sauce is don om milk and soya and is served whit bolied potatos the pikels and lingonberry jam. If you are serving the meatballs whit pasta you fry them and just have ketchup to that.

48. Tammy Ferguson says:

Rachel,
    We applaud you with all four paws on your healthy dog food. We would love to have you or a rep to sponsor your nutrishious food at our Pet Expo in Nov. that would raise money for The Bolivar County Humane Society and the Serenity (no-kill) Animal Rescue in Cleveland Ms. I was co-founder of the rescue but because times are hard for everyone our rescue is in danger of closing its doors.

49. Julia Krone says:

well happy b-day a little late so sorry but Rachael I just wanted you to know that I love your shows and I started out watching 30 min. meals then moved on to 40 dollars a day and really love to watch your rachael ray show but know I do not get the channel since Rhode Island put you on a different channel. I recently tried your isabo bosocti peanutbutter cookies well actuall my mini Pinchscher Hershey tried them and she loved them we keep them in the car in her doggy car bag that we bought at the christmas tree store for only $2.50 so anyways lots of luck to you and I miss watching your show every morning. You are truly an insperation and my kids love your show as well. they love cooking from the Yumo cook book!!

50. sarah says:

hey i just saw your show and it said you wanted kids art and i was wondering how to send it in