by

A video of our party from Austin360.com

See the full party coverage here

10 Responses to “A video of our party from Austin360.com”

1. Valerie Asher says:

It was great… even a 65 yr. old felt like a teenager, the food…. SUPERB…& the music was so varied &
    fantastic… worth the flight from Park City!!! & not to mention the grrrrreat mojitos.. all flavors ROCKED

2. i like cooking with rachael ray!!!!1

3. i really like cooking with rachael ray!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Diane says:

love your dog food great receipe i have three pomeranians very picky when it comes to dinner time all three said to give Rachel three poms up for the great food.

5. kendra says:

I would love to cook with you! You always seem so exited and ready to live your day well. Being up beat and always on the go you are so great.

6. charlotte says:

hi rachael
    where are your wedding rings

7. Letty says:

Hi Rachael! Love you recipes! I didn’t have a chance to make it to your party last year, SO much going on during SXSW, it’s insane. Planning on making it this year. It’s already pretty radical around here.

Would you consider coming to our club’s annual fundraiser – “Efforts to Stop Human Trafficking”, as a suprise special guest? That would rock! Please see our web site and go to the INTERCITY tab for date. We would freak if you could. Cheers.

Austinite

8. Alisa Woodson says:

Thanks Rach….
    I came to SX (from Dallas) this year to see my friends band play. I managed to find myself in the cold @ your fling, even though I didn’t get to stay as long as I would’ve liked, I enjoyed every minute i was there. Bob Schneider, Local Natives, Orion Experience were some of my favs….
    The food and drinks were an extra special bonus. I do watch your show on a regular basis and enjoyed tasting the recipes you created for this event.

Thanks again!

9. Sean says:

Last years was so great; anticipation mounts as to this years info!

10. Laura says:

Thanks Rachel!!
    My grandmother is addicted to your show. She loves it!! I try to watch it, but with my horse, I don’t have much time:( Your one hour of your show is like her break time lol. I’m always the one at night to look up your recipes from the show (she’s still trying to learn how to Google search). The food was great!!
    Thanks