I am always trying to find a new way to use pumpkins and I love this idea of turning mini pumpkins into pretty candle holders!
• Mini pumpkins (1 per place setting)
• Drill with 3/4″ spade bit
• 3/4″ wide tapered candles (1 per place setting)
• Artificial plant sprig
• Wire cutters
• Serrated knife (optional)
1.Cut off the stem of the pumpkin, if it has one.
2. Drill a hole in the top of the pumpkin (where the stem sticks out) just to the center of the pumpkin.
3. Using wire cutters, cut pieces from the artificial plant sprig and place the stems inside the hole of the pumpkin.
4. Insert the candle into the pumpkin hole. If the candle is too long for your liking, cut it down to the ideal size with a serrated knife.
Here is the full tutorial video:
Find me, Evette Rios, on Facebook!