Sunday, Sept. 29 is National Coffee Day and to celebrate, we thought we’d share some great recipes you can enjoy alongside your cup of joe.
1. Banana chocolate chip coffee cake muffins with streusel topping: Part coffee cake with the streusel topping, part dessert with the chocolate chips and warm cinnamon and ginger flavors, this recipe is a keeper.
2. Blueberry crumb cake: This budget-friendly cake is good for breakfast, a snack or even dessert.
3. Cinnamon chocolate swirl streusel coffee cake: Really, how can you go wrong with cinnamon chocolate swirl and streusel topping? And you probably have everything in your pantry to make it too!
4. Jumbo coffee cake muffins: This bakery-worthy treat includes a surprise layer of streusel in the middle of the muffin.
5. Cinnamon swirl coffee cake: Quick and easy, this coffee cake will be on the table in under an hour.
6. Hazlenut orange biscotti: Perfect for dunking into your coffee.
Looking for more tasty treats? Try these:
Image courtesy of umershabib, Flickr