rr-book-cover-header post-image
Team Rachael

“Week In A Day” Book Tour: See Rachael Ray in a City Near You

Rachael’s newest book “Week In A Day,” the companion to Rachael’s hit Food Network show is out in stores today and to promote it, Rachael will be hitting the road and visiting cities across the country.

Check out the list below to see Rachael in a city near you. We’ll continue to update this list as we have more details.

NEW YORK, NY

Click here for more info

CLEVELAND, OH
Saturday, December 14, 7:00 PM
Rocky River High School Auditorium
20951 Detroit Road
Rocky River, OH 44116
Click here for more event info

Learn more about “Week In A Day” here.

51 Responses to ““Week In A Day” Book Tour: See Rachael Ray in a City Near You”

1. Vicki says:

Rocky River Library in Cleveland, OH is claiming this is not set in stone when I called to see if there were tickets/what the procedure was. :-S

2. Diane Swift says:

Why do Chefs always go East for Book signings. What happened to WEST as in any part of California? I am a Californian born and raised, and I moved from SF Bay Area about 3 years to Redding and can’t find one Chef that comes this far to get their Books sold out of Barns and Noble. Rachel, Paula, Ree are only a few for which I own every single cook book. I have 3 shelves of Books and none are signed by the Author. I would love to see Chefs come here for signings……..Please help

• tammy says:

Probably same reason singers have concerts in other cities but the one you live in.
      It’s who books the person, don’t think the chef/singer has any
      control over it.

• Sharyn says:

I have the same questions as Diane. I was born and raised in California and only recently moved to Colorado. What about Denver? Or for Californians, San Francisco, LA, etc.

3. bj wagoner says:

when will the preordered books be mailed? I ordered mine 9/27/13

4. Sherri Coots says:

Hello,
    Any chance you will be in San Antonio TX?

5. Angela says:

Any chance you are coming to the West Coast of Canada. Vancouver would love to see you.

6. julie collins says:

how do I sign up to win Rachael’s new book?

7. gail traudt says:

looking to get one of the new receipe books
    I live in edmonton alberta canada??

8. Nancy Benner says:

Wish you were coming to California for book signing. Napa or San Francisco would be cool. I bought the book. Haven’t received it yet. I am excited about three meals in a bag.

9. heather williams says:

I I would like to win the new book please!!

10. Gayle Bailey says:

Hi .. have been watching you since the FIRST day on your first show on Food Newwork.. I feel like I know you!! Just love ya!! would love to meet you in person.. I have Firbromylagia right now and am in super pain..it is awful, so, I will try and make some of your more healthful meals to help control my excrusitating pain.. MEETING YOU IS ONE OF MY BUCKET LISTS.. I AM SEEING BARRY GIBB OF THE BEE GEES THIS WEEK.. THAT IS ANOTHER..HIS MUSIC INSPIRED ME TO BE A BALLROOM DANCE INSTRUCTOR….PLEASE COME TO THE MIDWEST.. PLEASE!!!

11. Tracy Shaffer says:

Hi Rachael! My name is Tracy and a I just wanted to let you know how much I love your show and I have learned so much from you. I hope that I can go to one of your book signings. It would be a pleasure to meet you. I wish you all the luck in the world with your tour. I can not wait until I get your book that I ordered. Best wishes and have a safe trip.

God Bless, Tracy

12. Kristin Gearhart says:

Please come to Iowa! I love you, and want to thank you for teaching me how to cook.

13. Rachael,
    I am very excited about this book!! I am a busy mom that loves to cook. Spending a entire day cooking is one of my favorite things to do so I love the idea behind this book; making my life a little easier mid-week is a bonus. I have been watching you since I started staying home with my kids (7 years ago) and you have taught me so much about cooking. I look forward to watching your show everyday as well as getting your monthly magazine. Thanks for sharing your passion with us and I hope I get a chance to meet you when you visit the Chicago area. Smiles from Wheaton, IL,
    Dena

14. Savannah says:

When are you coming to California for a book signing?!!!

15. Barbara Valenti says:

Please, Please,Please come see all of us in Denver. We would love to have you!

16. Lizzie says:

Are you going to come out to California? near Los Angeles some where? Just hoping :) !!!

17. kyrie says:

will u be in the raleigh nc area

18. Natalie Lynch says:

Re Diane Swift, I too am in Redding CA. I just checked to see if Ray would be making a NorCal stop on her tour. What a bummer. I wish we could get more action up here behind the north state curtain! ;/

19. BJ Kaysen says:

When will you be doing a book signing in Seattle, WA again? Met you several years ago at a signing but we haven’t seen you in awhile. Excited about your new cookbook( I have them all) . Please tour the west coast too!

20. Mark Massick says:

Rachael, I already knew how to bake but I learned how to cook because of you. First saw you on Food Network back in 2005. Now I do all the cooking in our house. My wife’s happiest day was finding 30 minute meals. Would love to meet you in person. The only way would be one of your book signing tours. But I live in Colorado and you haven’t been here to my knowledge. Please consider coming to Denver when your schedule allows. You’re a great role model for not just women, but men too. Thanks for listening. I hope to see you on your next book tour.

21. Nicholas K says:

Hi Rachael,
    I’m another “guy” that has been heavily influenced by your work. Thank you! First, a “time saving tip” that I’m surprised you’ve not figured out. From watching you, I use “stock in a box” when making “stoups” and other recipes. (Sausage, kale, lentil stoup is a big favorite….although I use chicken sausage and sweet potatoes instead. Still scrummy!) It takes SO long to pour the stock….EXCEPT if you simply cut a small sliver in the little flap on the opposite side of the pour spout, it makes pouring much easier, faster and less messy. Remember punching 2 holes in a tin can with a church key? Same idea.
    Secondly, I once planned a dinner party for friends, which I was using the crockpot since I work full time. On my way home, I called my partner to check on our meal, only to find out I did not turn it on before I left that morning. What to do? I called my sister, Kira (the world’s best problem solver) and asked her to help. I told her the ingredients I had at home and the amount of time before guests arrived. She is a HUGE Rachael fan, so I fecetiously said “what would RR do?” “Well” she said, “Rachael would…..dot dot dot….” and she gave me a simple step by step solution for a fantastic meal that was inspired by you! What I also learned from you was I involved my guests in the preparations, even simple little steps and had them talking with me while I finished in the kitchen. I have to say the evening turned out WAY better than I had originally planned (and the guests didn’t mind)….many thanks to you and your teachings! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

22. Jamie Scott says:

When will the information for the Chicago stop be posted? I am a huge fan, it would be amazing to meet you and of course pick up your new cook book!!!

23. Sharon M. O'Connor says:

Santa Cruz, California would be great or a city close to it. Maybe Monterey . PLEASE!

24. Brooke says:

Why is it every time I click on the info for the Ohio book signing on Dec. 14th, it showes an event in Milwakee? I’m really interested in the Ohio date

25. Debbie says:

My neice is only 12 but a huge fan . We live near your hometown and was wondering if you were planning a book signing again this year. My neice lives in NH was willing to make the trip over to ny for your book signing if you were having one at the high school this year. My brother has done work for you, in your hometown.

26. jan says:

I thought Rachael was going to be in the great city of Chicago Dec. 12? Is she still coming to Chicago? Thank you,
    Jan

• Donna says:

Jan, check the link below the Cleveland event. “for more information”. It takes one to a site in Milwaukee. Close to Chicago.

27. Donna says:

The link below the Cleveland book signing,”for more information” ,takes one to an event in Milwaukee. That’s pretty far from Cleveland! Webmaster needs a proof reader.

28. Nancy DeBoizs says:

How about Richmond, VA, we love you!

29. Annette says:

Come to Nashville, TN!!

30. Kim says:

Why not near your home town area Rachael?????
    Lake George, Glens falls, Queensbury, Saratoga, or even Albany NY????

31. Mitzie says:

Show Atlanta some love Rachael!!! :)

32. Gloria Markham says:

Rachel, when are you comming to Tucson Arizona??? Weather is nice out here at this time of the year. I love your show and enjoying trying out some of your receipes

33. sharon says:

Cleveland Rocks, Rachael! Donna, Brooke and Vicki…Get tickets at Joseph Beth or Rocky River Library.

34. Sabrina says:

Rachael hi my name is Sabrina I am 24 and I have been watching ur show ever since I could remember. You are my ideal and I would love to see u come to Tennessee. I cook everything out of your books and off ur show. Thank u for all u do. And have a safe trip. Thank u and god bless u and ur family… Sabrina mcmahan

35. ed boden says:

Rach
    I am 80+ year old widowed male. My wife never worked outside the home Inever worked in it. (our decision.. women libbers,be quiet). What I learned about cooking (what I raised in my garden) was mostly by osmosis. Four years ago all of that changed After finding your show meals got much better. Just ask the eligible local widows, Because it is difficult to cook for just one I asked them (one at a time) to dinner. Guess what?That has narrowed to just one!! Thanks to you.

Now what thinking person would take your show to Cleveland? Just look at a map to see what is north of Cleveland. A more logicial city would be Columbus.. a city near more people that fish. Even I might be inticed from KY.Been to Cleveland, no plans to return

PS: how many good fresh tomatos equal 1-16oz can? How many fresh green beens? get the problem?

36. Diane Backstedt says:

Why not the Capitol of the state, like Sacramento, CA for instance. Ya think those who do the bookings!

37. Dawn says:

I live in the suburbs about 30 minutes south of Chicago, I will be working that day and there is no way with the traffic that I can make it to the field museum. I wish you were coming closer to me. Love everything you do!

38. Victoria says:

What about DC???

39. Ginger Jelenic says:

Hi Rach’ love your show. You have great guests, great recipes and much fun. Mainers are great readers; I Would love to see you here in Portland Maine. Best of luck with your book!

40. arlene says:

Is there any chance that you would ever think of coming just north of the border to Quebec? There is a large english bookstore on the west island (chapter’s) and they would be more than happy to accomodate a book signing by someone as wonderful and special as Rachael Ray.Please consider this?? I am a # 1 fan.

41. Barbara Charley says:

Can’t wait to meet you in Pittsburgh on Sunday, hope the weather holds out and we don’t get the ice.

42. becky davis says:

Hi Rachael

You’re coming back to Chicago, Yea!!!! I live in northwest Indiana and only venture into Chicago when you are in town. Really looking forward to seeing you again.

43. Cee says:

Hi Rach, It would be lovely for you to make a stop in the Raleigh, North Carolina area. Perhaps at or near Meredith College.

44. Amber S says:

Week in a day tour needs to come by georgia it would be one of my dreams come true to meet the beautiful rachael ray. Pleeeaasseeee come to the peach state!!!!!!

45. judy hill says:

What’s wrong with the South?

46. Jeff Benowitz says:

Dear Rachael,

We live in Orlando Florida and cook here too…What’s the chance to get you down this way???

47. Alicia R. says:

Hello Rachael,
    I have your book and I have to say it is AWESOME. although I do wish you were coming to Minnesota. Any way cant wait to see what you have instore for your next book. :)

48. Joann Drake says:

Oh, wish you would come to CA. I used to live in San Jose. Now I am in Amador county. What a small county. I know you would never come there.