Week in a day image post-image
Team Rachael

Rachael Ray’s “Week In A Day” Book is Out Today

We’re excited to share that “Week In A Day,” the companion to Rachael’s hit Food Network show of the same name is available in stores today.

In the book, Rachael shares five seasons’ worth of recipes featured on the show, (more than 250 recipes!), offering her strategies for preparing a week’s worth of meals, for yourself or the whole family, in just one day  so you can eat well every day of the week with minimal effort.

You and your family can enjoy up to a full year’s worth of delicious meals with Rachael’s practical tips and shopping lists that will take you through the weeks with as much ease and little work as possible.

Rachael even shows you how to fit all the groceries you need for three fabulous meals into a single bag with her special section, 1 Grocery Bag, 3 Meals. She also provides a list of her Foundation Recipes, recipes that make a big batch of an ingredient, such as poached chicken, that yields a variety of dishes throughout the week!

Learn more and pick up your copy here.

week in a day book

45 Responses to “Rachael Ray’s “Week In A Day” Book is Out Today”

1. Kathe Helbig says:

Love your show and loved today with Week in a day! I can’t wait to get it and try it out!

2. laurie tucker says:

I love watching your show and I am so excited to try and win your new book and cant wait to try it out….

3. Karen says:

Looks like an awesome book. I hope to get a copy.

4. Amy Steinbrook says:

How exciting! With life being so busy, it would be wonderful to not have to consider whats for dinner everyday!

5. Kris Boercker says:

Today’s my birthday! Would love one of Rachael’s cookbooks. Thank you.

6. Donna Koll says:

I saw Rachel on QVC. BUT I think I will check it out at local book store.

7. Betty Dallas says:

Loved the show today. Eric McCormack and Debra Messing are two of my very favorite people along with Rachel and John. What fun it was to see you all together. And the recipes were outstanding. Looking forward to the cookbook.

8. Michelle Robinson says:

Hello Rachel how do I emter to win your new book.? Its very hard to find and i would love to have it.

9. Janet Valdez Valde says:

THANK YOU THANK YOU for all the common sense in your recipes that are not too far out there for us on a tight budget to enjoy!!! Look forward to the new show starting!!!

10. Renee Chupp says:

I watched your show today, Week in a bag, and was so impressed. I’ve been on disability because of cancer so my shopping budget is quite small, but with your recipes it looks like I could cook quite a lot from only one bag of groceries. Was hoping to register to maybe win a copy of your recipe book but couldn’t find anywhere to do that so I’m hoping this will suffice instead.

Thanks for the great recipes!

Regards, Renee

11. Amy says:

I am a huge fan of Rachael’s and Izaboo. I am a cancer survivor, have MS and gran mal seizures. Volunteer as a Master Gardener, at church, and do a community dinner for the last 19 yrs for our 4 churches in town. Anything thay can speed up cooking during harvest is awesome. I will run out and get the book today. Thank you!!!!

12. caren says:

How do I go online and try for the extra cookbooks she talked about today on her show. I watch each morning but did not here what to do?

13. caren says:

How do I register for the free cookbooks?

14. Bobbi Joyner says:

I loved todays show; especially the cooking meals in the grocery bag for a weeks worth of meals. Love the idea of the new cookbook; no. 27!

15. Abel Banks says:

Fingers crossed, hoping you’re tour will come to the Dayton area again..

16. darlene says:

Winning your new book would make my day. Have made many of your receipes and always wonderful. Thanks

17. Sally says:

How do you win a copy of that AWESOME new cook book??

18. Alison says:

I love your show and have learned so much about food and cooking as a result. Have several of your original books and would love to update my collection with this new title. Thanks for being such an inspiration! :)

19. Michelle says:

I would love to win the week in a day book but where do I enter? here or somewhere else?

20. walter reed says:

At the end of the show, you said we could go to your website and register to perhaps win a copy of your new cookbook, week in a day….
    But where do I register?

21. Carol says:

Anything Rachael does is good! Her and her hubby John are so cute together it warms my heart. I plan to get her new book as soon as it is released in Canada. Go Rachael!!

22. Chef Janice says:

Where can we find our tour schedule? Please come to Atlanta or specifically Gwinnett County.

23. Jeanie Mathews says:

I have enjoyed your meals this past year and as a single lady I can’t wait to get your book. This will really help my meal prep.

24. Rochelle says:

Love your show and cook books! After being sick for the last two days decided I needed to start cooking more and eating healthier. Can’t wait to see the new recipes I can try in your new book!
    Thanks,
    Rochelle

25. Sandy Sheffer says:

where do I take a chance to win 1 of your books you just

said fell off the truck???I love to cook and love your show.
    Thanks in advance.

26. Mary says:

Love your show and website, would be great to get a copy of your new cookbook as it’s fun trying new recipes.

27. jean says:

I got to watch part of her show today but I missed how she cooked the chicken thighs. Cannot find the recipe anywhere????

28. sherry says:

I WATCH YOUR SHOW EVERY DAY WITH MY DESIGNER PUPPY.BEETHOVEN. HE IS 12 WKS OLD AND IS PART MALTISE AND SHI-SHU. We would love to have your new cook book, Week in a day. love ya

sherry

29. I want a cookbook so bad. I watch your show everyday. I love it

30. Joanne says:

Love your show. Enjoy the cooking parts. Would love a copy of your cookbook.

31. Shirley Penfield says:

I don’t usually watch TV during the day and was thrilled to catch your show today. The recipes looked marvelous and you made them appear so easy! Would really love to have your new cookbook. Thank you for a great program and delicious looking meals.
    Shirley

32. Joanne says:

Love your show. Enjoy the cooking segments. Would love a cookbook.

33. Judith Sandberg says:

Love your show and would love to have your new cookbook Week in a Day… Also love your pots and pans…

34. ovanessazhere1 says:

Help! I bought this book thinking that it would help me, because lets face it, I’m super lazy in the kitchen and have CO clue/idea what I’m doing. I just wish there was like more step by step to this book. For example, in this first dish, put this aside because you will be using it for dish 3… or something! HELP! Anyone got any ideas on how I can streamline this process, or am I completely hopeless, cuz this is as easy as it gets?? Any helpful hints will help! Positive note: I totally love this idea. I am a single hard working mother of two teenage boys with sports and all kinds of things going on. Once I get the hang of this, im really stoked to stop eating fast food!

• Jenn Giacoppo says:

Hey there! You know what always helps me when trying new recipes and getting streamlined in the kitchen is reading the recipe beforehand and kind of “visualizing” what it will take. A lot of newcomers to the kitchen (this gal included!) get so excited about making the food, they jump right in. Take 3-5 minutes and prep your ingredients and get a good idea of the process. It makes actually doing the recipe a snap (and Rachael makes them so simple anyways!), and you can relax a bit, too :) Hope this helps! – Jenn from RachaelRay.com

35. Carolyn says:

Disappointed that shopping list were not compiled for Week in a Day.

Considering returning it.