RR & KL 1
Team Rachael

Celebrate with Rachael: Feedback 2014 is Here!

Feedback is Rachael Ray and John Cusimano’s signature festival celebrating the two things they love most: music and food! Be there March 15 at Stubb’s in Austin for an amazing event that’s free and open to the public! And if you can’t make it, don’t miss a beat on RachaelRay.comTwitter, and Facebook!

Do you love great food? Are you a serious music fan? Do you have any plans to head to Texas soon? If so, get ready to join Rachael in Austin, because Feedback is returning March 15!

If you’re new to Feedback, here’s what you need to know to attend in-person or keep up with all the fun online:

1. It’s Rachael and John’s signature, annual festival celebrating the two things they love most: music and food!

2. Feedback takes over Stubb’s BBQ for a day-long event that’s completely free and open to the public.

3. Rachael creates brand-new recipes for each Feedback and serves thousands of people throughout the day.

4. Incredible up-and-coming bands (think: Yelawolf and Allen Stone), as well as some musicians we’re sure you’ve listened to (ever heard of Blondie, CeeLo Green, or the Foxboro Hot Tubs?), will be featured. Check out the full line-up!

5. If you can’t make Feedback this year, we’ll make sure you’re still a part of all the fun. Keep an eye out for updates here on RachaelRay.com, follow @TeamRachael on Twitter, stay tuned on Facebook, and track #RRFeedback to see what everyone’s sharing.

[Photo courtesy of Brian Lahiere]

16 Responses to “Celebrate with Rachael: Feedback 2014 is Here!”

1. Dennis Ferreira says:

Rachae,

Wow !!! your beautiful ;o) and hot!!

2. Todd Krause says:

All ways an awesome time, i think the highlight of sxsw every year since she started, rock on rachael.

3. Elisa says:

How many people usually attend?

4. Pa ti Currie says:

I have a SXSW Platinum badge every year & have never missed one of your FEED Back party’s . Thank you from the locals . Deep in the He

5. Paulette Jensen says:

I have been following you for many years. I am a great deal older than you, however, I am absolutely awed by the magic your hands make with food. I have tried a number of your recipes and some come out ok but I have failed miserably on most. I have been told I am an extremely good cook and my family love our family dinners, I sometimes wonder if it is because they don’t have to cook or if the food I cook is really that good. They tell me my specialty is a Pork Loin roast with spicy roasted veggies. I came up with this dish because I found it was really easy for me. Turned out very good. I will try my best to see you in Austin at Stubb’s. Hope I can get in when you are on location. If not here is my hello, you are really my idol.

6. Naomi Trevino says:

I retired 1/1/14 & watch your show every day! I’ve made some of your recipes & love them! Welcome back to Texas! While you’re in Austin, go visit my son, Chris who is a cook at one of Chi’lantro’s food trucks. He’ll make some kimchi fries for you!

7. Amber Marx says:

I got lucky last year and received guest passes. ANYONE know how to get them? I know it’s free if you wanna wait but it was oh so awesome with the passes but have no idea how to get them this year!!

8. Sara youn-key says:

I love watching n learning from the Rachel ray show. I know I could never participate in any of the fun but I sure can enjoy watching. Keep it Up! Looking forward to more

9. Hi My Name Is says:

SUPER excited for Yelawolf !!

10. Jennifer Flowers says:

So excited for me and my girlfriend to attend! It’s all about Team Rachael! You go girl!

11. Wendy says:

DO NOT miss The Districts! Their energy is crazy/wonderful! I think they go on at 4:00. They will not disappoint! I so wish I could be there! Enjoy!

12. Sara says:

What time would u need to get there to have a chance to get in? I’m local and want to take my daughter, never been :)

13. kali says:

Rachel, if love food & music, come to Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Summerfest is right up your ally and we’d lo e to have you. http://Www.summerfest.com congratulations and enjoy!

14. Sabrina says:

Rachael I can’t wait to go!! I hope I get to meet you! I love your show! I live in austin and this will be my first time attending your feedback. I’m so excited! :)

15. Marcia Fife says:

Hi Rachel,
    Loved seeing you on JKL the other night. I’m a volunteer usher at the Long Ctr and it certainly has been a fun wk!
    I’d love to go to yours and John’s event at Stubb’s tmw, but I can’t wait in line that long. Sounds like grt fun.
    I look fwd to seeing you in NY one day. You are an inspiration. I love the way you cook with such ease and (abandon). It’s contagious. :)
    Best of luck to you and yours.
    Take care,
    :)Marcia

16. Rene Lopez says:

So excited to see Har Mar, I hope he comes into the crowd and takes me with him to a special place where we can hang out and play magic the gathering and drink pepsi cola together.