Feedback is Rachael Ray and John Cusimano’s signature festival celebrating the two things they love most: music and food! Be there March 15 at Stubb’s in Austin for an amazing event that’s free and open to the public! And if you can’t make it, don’t miss a beat on RachaelRay.com, Twitter, and Facebook!
Do you love great food? Are you a serious music fan? Do you have any plans to head to Texas soon? If so, get ready to join Rachael in Austin, because Feedback is returning March 15!
If you’re new to Feedback, here’s what you need to know to attend in-person or keep up with all the fun online:
1. It’s Rachael and John’s signature, annual festival celebrating the two things they love most: music and food!
2. Feedback takes over Stubb’s BBQ for a day-long event that’s completely free and open to the public.
3. Rachael creates brand-new recipes for each Feedback and serves thousands of people throughout the day.
4. Incredible up-and-coming bands (think: Yelawolf and Allen Stone), as well as some musicians we’re sure you’ve listened to (ever heard of Blondie, CeeLo Green, or the Foxboro Hot Tubs?), will be featured. Check out the full line-up!
5. If you can’t make Feedback this year, we’ll make sure you’re still a part of all the fun. Keep an eye out for updates here on RachaelRay.com, follow @TeamRachael on Twitter, stay tuned on Facebook, and track #RRFeedback to see what everyone’s sharing.
[Photo courtesy of Brian Lahiere]