One of Rachael’s favorite meals is a BLD (Breakfast, Lunch, or Dinner).
I bet that you’re not far off from this sentiment. Who doesn’t love pancakes at dinner, for goodness sake? And sometimes, doesn’t an omelette in the evening just really hit the spot?
Breakfast for dinner is amazing. This is why:
1. Combining sweet and savory flavors is allowed…no, encouraged!
Try: Black Pepper Reggiano French Toast with Italian Sausage Patties and Warm Honey
2. It gives you a great excuse to eat brown sugar and maple-glazed bacon after 10 a.m.
Try: Brunch Burgers
3. You can take your favorite dinner food and bake it into eggy goodness.
Try: Ratatouille Fritatta
4. All bread gets replaced by waffles.
Try: Cheddar-Whole Wheat Waffle BLT Sandwiches
5. Breakfast, dinner, and dessert can become one.
Try: Dark Chocolate Chip Bacon Pancakes
6. Did we mention you can use waffles for any sandwich you want?!
Try: Monte Cristo Waffle-Wiches
7. Adding eggs to any dish = insta-breakfast!
Try: Milanese Risotto With Bacon, Leeks And Tomatoes And Eggs
8. It’s just beautiful.
Try: Bacon, Cheddar and Ranch Waffles
[Looking for the pancakes above? Here ya go!]