- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil (EVOO), eyeball it
- 1 teaspoon anchovy paste
- 8 jumbo shrimp, (6 to 8 count), peeled deveined, tails in tact
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 2 large cloves garlic, chopped or grated
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 hard boiled eggs, finely chopped
Heat the EVOO in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add anchovy paste, stir it in then add shrimp and shake pan 1 minute. Add 2 teaspoons of lemon zest, garlic, pepper and Worcestershire.
Cook shrimp 2 minutes more then add juice of 1 lemon to skillet and turn off heat.
Sprinkle the cooked shrimp with some chopped egg. Serve 2 shrimp per person.