- 1 pizza dough, from your favorite pizza shop or store-bought
- Extra-virgin olive oil (EVOO), for drizzling plus 2 tablespoons
- Salt and pepper
- 2 cups ricotta cheese
- 4 sprigs of fresh dill, chopped
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 pound sliced smoked salmon, cut into strips
- 2 large handfuls arugula
Preheat oven to 425°F.
Drizzle a little EVOO on to the pizza dough, then pull and stretch it until it's almost the same size as the baking sheet pan. Drizzle the baking sheet pan with EVOO, then set crust in place.
Poke the pizza dough in several areas with the tines of a fork, season the dough with a little salt and pepper and place in the oven for 10 minutes.
In a bowl combine the ricotta, dill, lemon zest, salt and pepper.
Remove the pizza from the oven and spread with the ricotta mixture and return to the oven and continue to bake for 10-12 minutes.
Remove pizza crust from oven and top with the arugula and the smoked salmon. Cut into portions and serve.