- 1/2 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1/2 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil (EVOO)
- 1 (12-ounce) sack shredded carrots
- 8 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup flat leaf parsley, chopped (2 generous handfuls)
- 2-3 sprigs dill, chopped
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
In a salad bowl combine the horseradish, mustard, red wine vinegar and honey. In a slow steady steam add the EVOO and whisk to combine.
Add the carrots, radishes, dill and parsley, toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper, toss again and serve.