- 2 plums, cut in half and pitted
- 2 peaches, cut in half and pitted
- 2 apricots or nectarines, cut in half and pitted
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar, look for a little age and good quality
- 1 pint French vanilla ice cream
Pre-heat oven to 350°F.
Place the fruit in a small baking dish and drizzle with balsamic vinegar, season with a little salt and pepper and transfer to the oven. Roast for 15-20 minutes, depending on how ripe your fruit is.
Remove fruit from the oven and divide between four dessert bowls and drizzle with any of the balsamic vinegar that is in the baking dish.
Top each bowl with a scoop of ice cream.