- 1 cup whole blanched almonds
- 1 cup hazelnuts
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce, eyeball it
- 1 tablespoon grill seasoning such as Montreal Steak Seasoning by McCormick
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 cups smoked almonds (recommended: Diamond Smokehouse Almonds)
- 1 teaspoon poppy seeds
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Place blanched almonds and hazelnuts on a cookie sheet and roast 7-8 minutes; your nose will know when they're done.
Melt butter in small skillet with hot sauce, grill seasoning, and cumin. Remove from heat.
Remove toasted nuts from oven and drizzle with butter and spices. Add smoked nuts and seeds to the cookie sheet and toss Everything Nuts to combine. Transfer nuts to a serving dish. Serve warm.