- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil (EVOO), (2 turns of the pan)
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed away from skin
- 2 green bell peppers, seeded and sliced lengthwise, 1/2-inch strips
- 1 large red bell pepper, seeded and sliced lengthwise, 1/2-inch strips
- Salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan, (a couple of handfuls)
- 2 tablespoons flat-leaf parsley, chopped
Heat a skillet over medium-high heat. Add EVOO, crushed garlic and peppers. Season with salt and pepper. Sauté until just tender, 6-7 minutes. Sprinkle in cheese and remove from heat.
Transfer peppers to a platter. Garnish with chopped parsley. Cover with foil to keep warm until ready to serve.