- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar or the juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil (EVOO)
- 3 bunches watercress, cleaned and trimmed
- 1/2 English (seedless) cucumber, cut in half lengthwise, then sliced into half moons
- 1 head endive, leaves removed from core
To make the dressing, place the apple cider vinegar or lemon juice, mustard, honey and some salt and pepper in the bottom of a large salad bowl. In a slow steady stream, pour in the EVOO, using a whisk to combine. Add the watercress, cucumber and endive leaves, toss to coat, and season again with a little salt and pepper to taste.
This is one of many "Yum-o!" recipes – it's good and good for you. To find out more about Yum-o!, Rachael's nonprofit organization, go to www.yum-o.org.