- 2 hearts of romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1 jarred roasted red pepper, drained
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar (eyeball it)
- A handful of flat leaf parsley
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil (EVOO)
- Salt and pepper
Place chopped romaine lettuce on a platter or in a salad bowl. To a food processor, add the roasted red pepper, vinegar and parsley. Process, then stream in EVOO (eyeball it). Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
Remove the processor bowl and drizzle the dressing over the lettuce, then serve.