- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil (EVOO), 2 turns of the pan
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 pints cherry tomatoes, rinsed and stems removed
- 6 scallions, sliced on an angle
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar, a generous splash
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped flat-leaf parsley
Heat a medium skillet over medium-high heat. Add oil and garlic and cook 2 minutes. Add tomatoes and scallions and cook until skins begin to burst. Add vinegar and remove from heat. Add salt and pepper and parsley. Toss and serve.