- 2 teaspoons orange marmalade or apricot jam
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar, (eyeball it)
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil (EVOO), (eyeball it)
- 2 large heads radicchio, shredded (5 to 6 cups)
- 1 red bell pepper, quartered lengthwise then thinly sliced
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- Salt and pepper
Whisk the marmalade or jam together with vinegar and oil, streaming EVOO in. Add shredded radicchio to salad bowl along with peppers and onions. Toss to combine the salad and season the slaw with salt and pepper, to taste.