For the balls:
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar (powdered sugar)
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1 1/2 cups Kellogg's Rice Krispies cereal
For the coating:
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1/3 bar paraffin wax (can be found in baking aisle)
Mix all of the ball ingredients together in a medium size bowl and chill in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
Roll into small balls, about the size of a walnut.
In a medium size saucepan, melt the chips and paraffin wax together over low heat, stirring constantly. Once melted, remove from the heat. Dip each ball into the melted chips, dropping the whole ball in and then using a spoon to remove. Place the balls on waxed paper to dry. These Peanut Butter Balls can be stored in the refrigerator for 1-2 weeks.