- 2 hearts romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1 cup shredded carrots, available in pouches
- 2 ribs celery with greens, chopped
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup blue cheese crumbles
- 1 package chicken tenders (12-16 ounces), cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Salt and black pepper
- 1/4 cup hot sauce
Pre-heat a skillet over medium-high heat.
Combine lettuce, carrots and celery in a salad bowl. Combine ranch dressing and blue cheese crumbles in a small bowl.
Add oil and butter to hot pan with the chicken. Season with salt and pepper and sear for 2-3 minutes, then add hot sauce. Reduce heat a little and cook five minutes more.
Toss salad with dressing and season with salt and pepper. Top salad with Buffalo Chicken and serve.