- 1 pound spaghetti
- 10 eggs (or one pint Egg Beaters)
- 1 jar Parmigiano Reggiano or Romano cheese (8 ounces) – whichever kind momma prefers, the more cheese the better!
- 1/4 cup margarine or butter, if you prefer
- 1/4 cup 2% milk, or whatever milk you use
- 1/2 cup fresh Italian parsley
- 1/2 cup Italian breadcrumbs
Pre-heat oven to 350°F.
Cook pasta until al dente, about 8 minutes. Drain well. Put the pasta back in the pot and add eggs, cheese, margarine, milk and parsley. Mix well.
Spray a rectangular baking pan with cooking spray and add spaghetti mixture. Sprinkle breadcrumbs and a few more "dabs" of margarine on top. Bake until top is golden brown, about 30-40 minutes.
Allow to cool and cut into squares. The Spaghetti Pie may be served hot or cold.