- 4 tablespoons butter, cut into small pieces
- 4 medium ripe peaches, sliced
- A pinch of ground cinnamon
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- 4 shots whiskey
- 2 pints vanilla ice cream
- 1 canister whipped cream
Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add the butter, melt it and add the peaches. Season the peaches with cinnamon, then turn up the heat to medium-high and cook them for 3 minutes. Add the sugar and melt it into the butter and peaches.
Pull the pan off the stove, add the whiskey, return the pan to the stove and tip the skillet to set the pan aflame (if using a gas stove), or set aflame with a kitchen match. When the flame dies out, scoop some ice cream into dishes, top with the peaches and whipped cream and serve.