- 2 limes, juiced
- 1/2 cup cilantro leaves, (a couple of handfuls)
- 2 teaspoons hot sauce, (eyeball it)
- Salt and pepper
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil (EVOO), (eyeball it)
- 1 small red onion, quartered and thinly sliced
- 3 large beefsteak tomatoes, quartered and thinly sliced
Place the lime juice, cilantro, and hot sauce in food processor and add a little salt and pepper. Turn processor on and stream in EVOO. Taste dressing and adjust seasonings. Pour dressing into a bowl and add onions and tomatoes. Toss gently and coat in dressing. Let stand 5-10 minutes and serve.