- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil (EVOO)
- 4 large beef or pork franks
- 4 large flour tortillas
- One can black beans (15 ounces)
- 2 teaspoons hot pepper sauce
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1/2 cup salsa verde
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 avocado, chopped
In a large skillet, heat a bit of water and the EVOO , 1 turn of the pan, over medium-high heat. Add the franks; cook until the skin is crisp.
In the same skillet, char the tortillas.
In a bowl, combine the black beans, hot sauce and cumin. On each tortilla, layer some seasoned black beans, monterey jack cheese, salsa verde, lime juice and salt. Top with some avocado and a frank. Wrap up burrito-style.