- 1 pound assorted mini squash - patty pans and/or baby zucchini
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil (EVOO)
- 1 cup frozen pearl onions
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 3 to 4 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- Handful flat leaf parsley, chopped
Halve the squash. Heat the EVOO in large skillet over medium-high heat. Sauté the squash 5 minutes then add the onions and tomatoes, season the vegetables with salt and pepper and cook 5-7 minutes more until the tomatoes begin to burst and the onions are warmed through. Toss the herbs with the vegetables and transfer to a serving dish.