- 2 pounds small red potatoes, sliced 1/2 inch thick
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes in oil, drained
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil (EVOO), plus more for drizzling
- Four tuna steaks (6 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped rosemary
- Juice of 1 lemon, plus 2 teaspoons grated peel
- 2 teaspoons anchovy paste
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 3 ribs celery, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup large green olives, pitted and chopped
- 3 tablespoons capers
- 1/2 cup flat leaf parsley, chopped
In a large saucepan, add the potatoes and cold water to cover. Bring to a boil, add salt and cook the potatoes until just tender, 12-15 minutes. Drain and return to the saucepan.
Meanwhile, in a small bowl, ladle potato cooking water over the sun-dried tomatoes. Let soak for 10 minutes; drain and thinly slice.
Pre-heat a grill or grill pan to medium-high. Drizzle EVOO over the tuna, sprinkle with the rosemary and lemon peel and season with salt and pepper. In a large bowl, whisk together the 1/3 cup EVOO, lemon juice, anchovy paste and garlic. Toss with the potatoes, sun-dried tomatoes, red onion, celery, olives, capers and parsley.
Grill the tuna for 3 minutes on each side for medium-rare. Serve with the potato salad.