- 2 pork tenderloins (about 1 pound each), cut into 1-inch pieces
- 12 slices smoked bacon, thick-cut
- 12 12-inch skewers, soaked in water for 1 hour
For the rub:
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
For the marinade:
- 1/2 cup Dijon-style mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
In a large bowl, mix together the ingredients for the rub. Add the pork pieces and toss gently so that they are coated with the rub.
Wrap a half-slice of bacon around a piece of the pork and thread it on a skewer, leaving a bit of room between each piece. Continue until all the pieces of pork are wrapped and skewered, then arrange the skewers on a platter.
Mix together the ingredients for the marinade and pour it over the kebobs. Let them marinate in the refrigerator for 1 hour, or up to 4 hours.
Grill the kebobs over medium heat until they are just cooked through, about 12 minutes. Serve immediately.