- 2-2 1/2-pounds small red potatoes, quartered
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons cider or white wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil (EVOO)
- 6 radishes, sliced
- 2 tablespoons capers, drained and chopped
- 1/2 medium red onion, chopped
- 3-4 ribs celery from the heart, chopped
- 1 cup watercress tops or flat leaf parsley leaves, coarsely chopped
Cover the potatoes with cold water. Salt the water and bring to a boil. Boil the potatoes until just tender, 12-15 minutes. Drain.
Meanwhile, combine the honey, Dijon mustard, and vinegar in a bowl, then slowly whisk in the EVOO. Season with salt and pepper. To the bowl add the radishes, capers, onion, celery, watercress or parsley and hot potatoes. Using a wooden spoon, break up the potatoes into large chunks.
Toss the potato salad, adjust the salt and pepper, then serve.