- 1 tube store-bought prepared pizza dough
- 2 cloves grated or finely chopped garlic
- 2 cups shredded Provolone cheese
- A couple of handfuls of Parmigiano Reggiano cheese
- A pinch of red pepper flakes
- A few grinds of black pepper
- 1 small heart of romaine lettuce, chopped
- 8 slices Genoa salami, chopped
- 2 roasted red peppers, chopped
- 2-3 tablespoons chopped banana pepper rings or chopped hot peppers of any kind
- 1/4 cup chopped artichoke hearts or marinated mushrooms
- A handful of pitted green or black good quality olives, coarsely chopped
Pre-heat the oven to 425°F.
Press the dough onto a baking sheet and top with the garlic, cheeses, pepper flakes and freshly ground black pepper, to taste. Bake for 15-18 minutes.
Top the cooked pizza with the lettuce, salami, roasted peppers, hot peppers, artichokes or mushrooms and olives. Cut into squares and serve.