- 1 package whole wheat tortillas
- Cooking spray
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 cup nonfat Greek-style yogurt
- 1 clove garlic, grated
- 1/4 English (seedless) cucumber, peeled and grated
- A handful of mint, chopped
- A handful of cilantro, chopped
- Hot sauce, to taste (optional)
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 tablespoon salt, divided
Pre-heat the oven to 400°F.
Stack all the tortillas on top of each other and cut them into 6-8 wedges. Place them on a baking sheet and spray them with cooking spray, sprinkle with cumin and toss evenly to coat. Spread them out in one even layer and bake until golden and crispy, about 10 minutes.
While the chips are baking, mix the yogurt with the garlic, grated cucumber, mint, cilantro, hot sauce, oregano and a half tablespoon of salt. To serve, remove the chips from the oven and sprinkle them with the remaining salt and dip into the green yogurt!
This is one of many "Yum-o!" recipes – it's good and good for you. To find out more about Yum-o!, Rachael's nonprofit organization, go to www.yum-o.org.