- 1 zucchini, diced
- 1 yellow squash, diced
- 1/2 pint yellow cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 pint red cherry tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 small red onion, grated
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil (EVOO)
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
In a medium size bowl, toss together the zucchini, squash and tomatoes.
In a small bowl, combine the Dijon mustard, balsamic vinegar and the onion.
Whisk the EVOO into the mustard mixture until combined. Season with salt and pepper and pour over the vegetables.