- 24 colossal size shrimp - big guys - tails on, deveined
- 2 teaspoons fennel seed
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 lemons, zested and juiced
- 4 cloves garlic, grated
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil (EVOO)
Place shrimp in a bowl and season with fennel, red pepper flakes, lots of salt and pepper, the zest of 2 lemons. Add garlic and oil and use your hands to coat shrimp evenly. Heat a skillet to medium-high and cook shrimp until pink and firm, douse pan with the juice of 2 lemons and serve immediately.