Orange and Yellow Tomato Relish:
- 3 vine-ripe or small, round red tomatoes
- 2 orange or yellow tomatoes
- 1 small sweet onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup flat leaf parsley leaves (2 handfuls), chopped
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil (EVOO)
- 1 ripe lemon, juiced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Kosher salt
Seed and chop the tomatoes and combine them with the onion and parsley in a shallow bowl.
Combine the EVOO (a couple of glugs), lemon juice and spices in a small plastic container with a lid. Shake the dressing to combine and pour over the salad.
Season the salad with kosher salt and toss to combine well. Let stand for 10 minutes and serve.