- 1 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 1 jar roasted red peppers (8 ounces), drained or 1 large, freshly roasted red pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, grated
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar (eyeball it)
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 plum tomato, cut into quarters
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil (EVOO)
Add the toasted almonds, roasted red peppers, 2 cloves of garlic, red wine vinegar, salt, pepper, and the plum tomato to a food processor or blender. Turn on the machine and pour in about 1/4 cup of EVOO in a slow steady stream while the machine is running. Process until all the ingredients are ground and smooth.