- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup, 2 big squirts
- 2 tablespoons half-and-half or cream, a glug
- 2 tablespoons juice from maraschino cherries in a jar
- 8-10 ounces cold seltzer water
- Large scoop vanilla ice cream
- Whipped cream in a canister, for the loop-de-loop on top
- Maraschino cherry, for top of the loop-de-loop
Place a fountain glass on a dessert plate (to catch the overflow). Place a fountain glass on the plate and pour in the chocolate syrup, half-and-half or cream and cherry juice. Over-pack a scoop with ice cream and hang it on the side of the glass. Mix with a long spoon and fill glass with seltzer. Top ice cream with a loop-de-loop of whipped cream and a cherry. Serve with a straw and the long, mixing spoon. Yum-o!