- 16-20 jalapeño peppers
- 1/3 cup hot sauce, such as Frank’s Red Hot brand
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups rotisserie chicken, skin and bones removed, shredded
- 1 rib celery, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 cup blue cheese crumbles, divided
Pre-heat the oven to 425ºF.
Working lengthwise, slice off the top quarter of each jalapeño. Using a small spoon or paring knife, scrape the seeds and ribs out of each jalapeño.
Place a small saucepot over low heat. Add the hot sauce and whisk in the butter until melted. In a medium size bowl, combine the pulled chicken, celery, Monterey Jack cheese and half of the blue cheese.
Scoop some of the chicken mixture into each of the peppers, filling them all up. Lightly mound the chicken into each pepper. Place the peppers in a baking dish and top with the remaining blue cheese.
Bake the peppers until tender and heated through, about 15 minutes. Serve warm.