- 1/2 cup yogurt, preferably thick Greek-style yogurt, or sour cream
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- Juice of 1 lime
- A dash of hot sauce
- 1 clove garlic, grated or minced
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- A handful of chives, chopped
- A handful of parsley, chopped
- A handful of cilantro, chopped
In a medium size bowl, stir together the yogurt, buttermilk, lime juice, hot sauce, garlic, chili powder, cumin, chives, parsley and cilantro. Season the dip with salt and pepper.
This is one of many "Yum-o!" recipes – it's good and good for you. To find out more about Yum-o!, Rachael's nonprofit organization, go to www.yum-o.org.