- 2 cups apple cider
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3-4 sprigs thyme, leaves stripped and chopped
- 3-4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil (EVOO)
- Salt and pepper
- 2 pounds your favorite cut of meat, such as chicken breast or pork chops
In a large sealable plastic bag or a shallow casserole dish, combine the cider, lemon zest and juice, mustard, thyme, EVOO, salt and pepper. Add the meat to the marinade and refrigerate at least 2 hours, or up to overnight. Cook and prepare the meat to your liking.