- 1/4 cup dark molasses (a couple of glugs)
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar (3 splashes)
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil (EVOO)
- 3 sprigs fresh rosemary, leaves finely chopped to equal 2 tablespoons
- 1 navel orange, zested
- 4 boneless, center cut pork chops (1-inch thick)
- Grill seasoning, such as McCormick brand Montreal Steak Seasoning
- Coarse salt and pepper
Combine first five ingredients in a bowl with whisk or fork.
Pat chops dry with paper towels and rub with seasoning. Turn chops in marinade and let stand 15 minutes.
Season chops with steak seasoning.
Grill chops on indoor electric grill pre-heated to high for 6-7 minutes on each side, or pan fry over medium-high heat for same amount of time under a loose tin foil tent in a nonstick skillet.