- 1 sack mixed greens (10 ounces), any style or brand
- 1 cup shredded carrots, available packaged in the produce section at the grocery store
- 1 cup plain low fat yogurt
- 2 tablespoons red onion, grated
- 2 tablespoons parsley leaves, chopped
- 2 tablespoons dill, chopped or snipped or 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice, from a wedge of fresh lemon
- 1 clove garlic
- Coarse salt
- Black pepper
Combine the greens with carrots and radishes.
Mix yogurt with grated onion, herbs and lemon juice.
Make a garlic paste by chopping the garlic, then adding a generous pinch of coarse salt and mashing it with the side of your knife.
Mix paste into dressing. Season the dressing with black pepper, to your taste. Pour the dressing evenly over the salad, toss and serve.