- 1 jar dark chocolate fudge sauce
- 3/4 cup whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 cup toasted Marcona almonds (toasted only, not in oil)
- Ground cinnamon
- A pinch of cayenne pepper
- 2 pints vanilla ice cream
Bring a small pot of water to simmer over low heat.
Stand the jar of chocolate sauce in the water and heat until warmed through.
Whisk the cream, almond extract and sugar in a medium size bowl until soft peaks form, about 1-2 minutes.
Chop the Marcona almonds.
Season the warm sauce with cinnamon and cayenne.
Fill sundae dishes with chocolate fudge, nuts, ice cream, more fudge, more nuts and top with the whipped cream.