Photo credit: Lisbeth Axell
- 2 pints grape tomatoes or small heirloom tomatoes
- 1 cup bocconcini (miniature mozzarella balls) or 1 ball fresh mozzarella, chopped into bite-size pieces
- 4 scallions or 1 spring onion bulb, thinly sliced on an angle
- 1/4 cup fresh mint, chopped
- 1/4 cup flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil (EVOO)
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients and toss well to combine.
This is one of many "Yum-o!" recipes – it's good and good for you. To find out more about Yum-o!, Rachael's nonprofit organization, go to www.yum-o.org.