- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 3/4 cup Crisco® Butter Shortening or 3/4 stick Crisco® Butter Shortening Sticks
- 1 1/2 cups quick oats, uncooked
- 3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour, plus 3 tablespoons, divided
- 1/2 cup Pillsbury BEST® Whole Wheat Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 1/3 cups milk chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 jar Smucker's® Caramel Spoonable Ice Cream Topping (12.5 ounces)
Heat oven to 350°F. Coat a 9-inch x 9-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray.
Beat shortening, oats, brown sugar, 1/2 cup flour, whole wheat flour, baking soda and cinnamon in large bowl with an electric mixer at low speed until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Reserve 1/2 cup for topping. Press remaining crumbs into prepared pan.
Bake 10 minutes. Remove from oven. Sprinkle chocolate chips and nuts over crust. Stir together caramel topping and 3 tablespoons flour until well blended. Drizzle over chocolate chips and nuts. Top with reserved 1/2 cup crumbs.
Bake an additional 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. While still warm, run a knife around the outside edge of pan. Cool completely on rack.