- 1/2 cup Crisco® Butter Shortening
- 1/2 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cups Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 48 foil-wrapped milk chocolate pieces, unwrapped
Heat oven to 375°F.
Cream together shortening, peanut butter, brown sugar and 1/2 cup sugar. Add egg, milk and vanilla. Beat well.
Stir together flour, baking soda and salt. Add to creamed mixture. Beat on low speed until stiff dough forms.
Shape into 1-inch balls. Roll in sugar. Place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
Bake 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
Top each cookie immediately with an unwrapped chocolate piece, pressing down firmly so that cookie cracks around edge. Remove from cookie sheets to cool.